KTS Network Solutions Reviews

Updated January 30, 2015
2 reviews filtered by
3.2
CEO

1. My experience has been good. The first sixty days were challenging. Good support however I achieved quota month three.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Los Alamitos, CA

I have been working at KTS Network Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great industry. You learn a technology that is critical to any business. I feel that I can leverage the training I received at KTS throughout my career. They have a hard charging sales team with good energy, its fun and the money is good.

Cons

I came from the financial industry with no technical background and the first few months it was a steep learning curve. I had to spend weekends studying. It was worth it.

Advice to Management

Continue to train on technology fundamentals for those who don't have a technology background. After your first year you feel you got an MBA in I.T.

2. The manager promises you the world to join their company, then you learn your mistake.

I have been working at KTS Network Solutions

Pros

If you have been in the industry and already know it, then it is a fine industry.

Cons

They give no support to the new people in the industry to succeed. They seem to enjoy firing the new employees, who build up pipelines, before they are owed commissions. They then keep the commissions for themselves.

Advice to Management

Have some business professionalism and ethics.