Kalpataru Group

Updated May 15, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good Company

Dy General Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsVery Good proprietors, transparent & encouraging

ConsWill grow even better if ensure proper role clarity & deliverables in support functions

Advice to Senior ManagementAs above

Combining path breaking innovation, with outstanding design and superior execution.

Senior Sales (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsThe Group was one of the largest Civil Contracting firms in the Middle East, based in UAE, between 1974 and 1982, and has completed various successful projects including residential properties, commercial, religious establishments and other projects. From constructing innovative buildings to developing futuristic infrastructure, Kalpataru Group has developed more than 80 landmarks till date.

ConsExpanding in other Metros as well Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities. Creating Brand awareness.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpecting business from places(except Mumbai) invest in those areas to obtain gradual revenue.

Good company to work with

Manager - Operations (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsBetter prospects, and timely payments to all the staffs

Consprocess and procedures takes a long time to get implemented

Advice to Senior ManagementProcess and procedures takes a long time

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Kalpataru Group -Where people matter the most

Senior Executive (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsHuman oriented organisation which continually aims in improvising the knowledge, focusses on employee benefits and follows processes that takes an employee integrity to the highest level.

ConsBelieves in retaining and developing employees definitely not for frequent job hoppers, with all the process directed towards improvisation of team efforts , and the belief that focusses on team building for scaling heights, high moral values amongst the candidate is must.

Slow work culture

Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee)

ProsNot much of politics in the company.

ConsGrowth rate is very slow.

Advice to Senior Managementemployees should be respected

Provided exposure in learning new thinkings

Prosgroup provides exposure if one can take responsibilities.
    good learning place.
    its an stable and reputed organization.
    comparatively good working atmosphere.

Consmany employees are under paid.
    very few extra benefits or hr policies for employees.
    it has six days working hours.

Advice to Senior Managementshould make five days working schedule.
    salary re-structuring

for a beginner itz a good place to work for

Communication Skills and Personality Development Trainer (Current Employee) Kakinada (India)

Prostheir management ability's, employee welfare, corporate social responsibility,their ability to grab the business for getting the profits and more over maintaining good rapo with customers and employees

Consone of the major downside of the kalpataru consultancy is the appraisal process of the employees which is not doing even twice an year

Advice to Senior Managementleadership skills are really good in the kalpataru consultancy the area in which they need to improve is giving some monetary and non monetary benefits for the employees

Worked for Kalpataru Group? Contribute to the Community!