Kalsoft

Be The First To
Add Photos

Khurram Hanif Kalia

Snr. Software Engineer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kalsoft

ProsGreat learning and growth towards career opportunity. Competitive technical, helpful and friendly environment. One of the excellent place to work.

ConsSometime personalization favors within company, sometime company financial instability, and sometime you have to compromise your personal life against work by working more time at company or at client side.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive equal values to all employees regardless of their designation, think all customers or client as future potentials and make sure the financial stability of employees every month regardless of company financial status.

It was pleasant!

Consultant (Former Employee)
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I worked at Kalsoft full-time for more than 8 years

ProsIt was good to work with

ConsThere were some issues inside down.

Satisfied

Lead Consultant (Current Employee)
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I have been working at Kalsoft

ProsKalSoft is a place where one can groom career wise and stops journey of finding good job which is considered as career instead of journey.

ConsWell, i dont see any downsides except some time we need to sacrifice our family and personal life values because of extra work at client side but that is ultimately good for ourselves and career.

Advice to Senior ManagementKalSoft's management is very competitive and do listen to their employees, so i would just say best of luck. :)

kalsoft

I have been working at Kalsoft

Prosexcellent potential within the industry with references as well. one of top 10 partners of Microsoft. highly knowledgeable technical team and experts in different domains with abundant experience. good balance can be struck between professional & personal life while working with kalsoft

Consattitude. management needs to be more transperent and communications should be clear from time to time to the employees. no plan for future expansion. employees are the last priority in kalsoft.

Advice to Senior Managementplease change the attatitude and cultivate new ideas within kalsoft. this will help building and growing ion the immense potential your company alread has.

Worked for Kalsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kalsoft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kalsoft CEO Khurram Hanif Kalia. All reviews posted anonymously by Kalsoft employees.