Kantar Worldpanel

Be The First To
Add Photos

12 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Excellent work environment

Category Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsClear progression and time line of progression on the graduate programme

Friendly office environment with several perks

Good training in both in house software and excel /PowerPoint

Opportunities for face to face client interaction

Hours are 9:15-5:30 and uncommonly any longer

ConsClient interaction opportunities depend largely on team you're based

Some weeks can you can feel like a data monkey

Graduate starting salary

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, increase opportunities at lower levels for spot bonuses and/or increase base salary

Client service

Client Service (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsThe MD is an amazing person, respected by everyone,. You get to work with blue chip brands, looks great on your CV.

ConsPeople are cocky and unpleasant, bad management! Hierarchical structure.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement training and increase in salary.

Great Company

Category Analyst (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat Training, Social Aspect, Progression

ConsPoor Pay and Location in London

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to employees and celebrate success

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Comfortable but frustrating

Executive (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsFairly relaxed working environment. A lot of friendly colleagues. A good place to find out what you want from a job.

ConsVery difficult and slow to get anything changed. Lack of responsibility, autonomy and trust. High turnover of junior staff. Lack of clear communication from senior management.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the opinions of current graduates and trust them to take ownership of their work. Cut down the bureaucracy.

great people, great visibility

Client Executive (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

Prosthe supportive and laid back atmosphere where you can chat with your business unit director and tell your boss when your not happy.

Consnot good at retaining lower level staff which puts strain on teams as they don't get replaced quick enough

Advice to Senior Managementvalue the junior members more - you invest a lot in their training but most leave because they feel they are disposable for you

Ok for new starters

ProsRelaxed environment, good for new starters

ConsHorrible salaries, not really care about updating processes, a lot of inconsistencies between managers

Enjoyable, learnt valuable skills

Market Analyst (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsThe people, the community and the company culture

ConsThe processes and the pay

Advice to Senior ManagementPay staff more to stop them leaving

useless

Operations (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

Prosfriendly staff, and nice office.

Consterrible management, terrible training, poor practices

Great community, shame about lack of progression and low pay..

Account Director (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsWorldpanel has a fantastic product and great track record at delivering for their clients. this makes it a really positive place to be, and you feel as though the heritage and history of the company really makes it stand out as a clear leader. The training programme is really well organised and general atmosphere and people really collaborative.

ConsBecause of the history and structure, it can feel a bit like a production line, with more emphasis on the system and senior management, less on the actual workers and people.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't rest on your laurels. Worldpanel has a fantastic product, service levels and group of talented employees but you need to keep looking ahead to keep ahead of competition.

Great people rubbish pay

ProsGreat people
    Greats team working environment.
    Free fruit everyday
    Great social events

ConsPay is rubbish
    Promotions are delayed and when they happen the increase is insulting.
    When you unfairly blamed managment don't stand up to defend you.

Advice to Senior ManagementStand up for your staff rather than worrying about how you will look for doing so.

Pay your staff what they are worth based of their ability. Rather than worrying about others
    Moaning they should be paid the same when they don't deliver what is asked of them.

Worked for Kantar Worldpanel? Contribute to the Community!