Karur Vysya Bank

www.kvb.co.in

Karur Vysya Bank Reviews

Updated Jun 19, 2014
Karur Vysya Bank – India – “During one review meet”

Karur Vysya Bank – India – “During one review meet”

Not yet rated.

Shri K. Venkataraman

Great Experience

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsGood Environment

Not Competitive
    No Idea generation

Advice to Senior ManagementBe Competitive

Old Traditional Organization

Proswill work for the people who doesnt have any option and who wants to work with traditional kinda organization where you will find homely environment at work place.

Consyou will not get opportunity to explore your thoughts and you have to work under people who doesnt even understand what is target customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease please change the top management who thinks like next generation kids if not at least current generation. Your organization is running because of some illiterate customers who are fond of their community and oneday it will go off. Please take practical ideas and highly qualified people to reach out to the target customers. put the right people in right places.

Good

ProsGood Atmoshphere, Good Working Condition

ConsOffice culture is very good

Advice to Senior ManagementThink About Employees

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

worst bank to work

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

Prosnothing to say.actualy it is a blank

Consthey give posting to some rural branches,have to say good morning as in school to manager.have to stay for long hours even in rural areas.if a customer comes for the payment then even at 10 p.m they are ready to pay.always asks about counter marking in rural areas.even though health falls ill still manager is not ready to give leave.coming to transfer most imp thing,we have to beg still manager is not ready to give transfer for a girl if she gets married then only she will get transfer else forget about it.for boy no question of transfer until a high influence is used.WORST PART even though we give a complaint hr people are not ready to accept.staff are of old people and very stingee.clerks are kings and assistmanagers are dogs.manager is god.worst bank to work

Advice to Senior Managementfirst start posting to near by places.listen to wat employees say.what kind of monopoly people these are I dont know

It has been a wonderful experience of working in this bank. I have learn a lot here.

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsNo work pressure, good salary, great exposure

ConsMORE OF A SOUTH BASED BANK

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Growing bank good bank for beginners...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsReasonable salary, ex-gratia and incentives, Works are shared properly among workers so no pressure at the end. Periodic and enthusiastic training. Fast promotions and proper foot path,

ConsWork timings are more, some branch managers are asking staffs to stay in office even if no work, However bank trying to remove seniority mentality from employees few employees are more concern about their carder.

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate young talents, Reduce transfers of the employees to know customers better

The best bank who change my life

Cashier (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsIts salary, working time, etc. just like a PSU banks and another things this bank given bonus.

ConsIt is a Private Sector Bank

Advice to Senior ManagementThey already do their best to achieve the target and in the Financial Year 2012-13 Karur Vysya Bank earn Rs536/- crore profits.

Not bad

ProsSalary component is equivalent to Public sector banks

ConsHR team is not good in hearing employee grievances.Talented people should be offered good role instead of posting them in rural areas

Fraud through a mediator called IFBI

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe work culture designed to suck the blood of the employee.

Cons100% of the recruitment is done through a company called IFBI.
    Some fat cat in HR or Upper Echleon of management receives a kickback from IFBI.

The bank /IFBI lures through the adverteisement stating a salary of 4 Lakhs per annum.

Actual starting salary is just 14000 per month making it difficult to survive in a mini metro or B Class city.
    Also the banks asks to cough up a training fee of Rs.4 0000 to IFBI upfront.During the training period the bank does not pay a single dime.So lodging and boarding expenses are to the recruitee account..

On joining the bank demands a bond of Rs.25000 .

Overall the joining expenses works out to almost Rs.1 lakh.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe bank should be transparent about expenses while giving out the advertisement..
    Stop using IFBI as recruiter and use the institutions being used by Nationalised bank to recruit.
    IFBI sucks in its training content and training manpower.

The place where human capital used worstly

Clerk (Former Employee) Dharmavaram (India)

ProsThe only choice for begginers

ConsThe only worst place where employees treated more equal to labours on the grounds of giving an opportunity to work instead recognising the minimum value of the human, of course which is the revenue generator of the organisation.

Advice to Senior ManagementTop Management should think of human involved and should enhance working condition such as dignity of labour.The organisational view of profit should be equally treated with employee satisfaction,which is the best asset of the organisations

Worked for Karur Vysya Bank? Contribute to the Community!