Kaseman

Kurt Bergman

Good People

Manager (Former Employee)
    Dunn Loring, VA

ProsStaff was always supportive with travel, benefits, distributing information. Great vacation and leave plan. Flexible to govt customers. Eventually began a 401k match. Always very fair and competitive with pay.

ConsOnce the acquisition happened, the inevitible changes to reality began. Nothing bad to say, left for a better commute.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the supporting office staff. So valuable.

A good starter job. Lot of the people here are nice. If you work for the right person you will be happy.

Employee (Current Employee)
    McLean, VA

ProsThe bosses are flexible with your life, the people are generally nice, and the atmosphere is very relaxed.

ConsRecently began to move which has most of the people down. The pay could be better and the benefits are quite bad.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on training and try to find some better benefits.

Great Starter Job

Program Coordinator (Former Employee)
    Arlington, VA

ProsMeet tons of people on the job that will help you in your future (this is on site - not with Kaseman employees). It was a great networking opportunity and I enjoyed the fast paced environment.

ConsThere was very little supervision - the manager was rarely on site and I was the sole Kaseman employee at my worksite. It made it very difficult to connect to anyone at the corporate level.

Worked for Kaseman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaseman reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kaseman CEO Kurt Bergman. All reviews posted anonymously by Kaseman employees.