Kaseya

Updated Jul 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Yogesh Gupta

Good company, good career opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Waltham, MA

ProsKaseya is a company in transition. There is a new management team committed to it's employees, products and company future. The vision is solid, and there is good energy here. The executives are engaged and have worked hard to create a positive work culture and build strong teams. The products are good and the messaging is focused and strong.

ConsAs with all companies in transition, the restructuring changes that were necessary take time to implement. What was broken is being fixed, what is good is expanding. To some degree this is a start-up atmosphere - which is something you choose. There is a great work culture here with opportunity and team spirit.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course and continue to keep your employees engaged!

Kaseya is on the move!

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsGood, positive work environment, strong management team, excellent product, growing in the IT Management Cloud market space. Aggressive, start-up environment, - a great place to work for those seeking a challenge, and a good growth opportunity.

ConsBe prepared to work hard. It is a start-up environment, and the company is moving forward with great velocity. Must be able to deal with change because the company is changing quickly, pursuing new customers and markets.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay bold, continue to be aggressive in going after the IT Management Cloud market.

Good.

Marketing (Former Employee)

ProsBalance and a good work environment. People are great there. Don't know how it is with new mgmt though

ConsDon't know how it is with new mgmt. they do not value their employees over the long haul

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interesting ride

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsGet to work with new technologies.

ConsWork/Life Balance not exactly in sync.

It was good and I am convinced

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMost Respectful and Convincible interview

ConsIt was very short But cool.

Positive changes and leadership are starting to make a difference, time will tell.

ProsInteresting technology, good people, well positioned in a market that has lots of opportunity for growth. The new leadership team seems to have a vision, and be competent.

ConsCulture transformation is hard and takes time, still a lot of change and churn going on. Customers like the products, but will need to see delivery on promises that have been made before trust is rebuilt.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe transparent with employees and customers about the good and not so good, and keep communicating. Don't overpromise, there has been too much of that in the past.

Great Company before being bought by Insight

Former Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible hours, telecommuting option, great product

ConsNo chance for advancement; Insight cares more about numbers than people

Advice to Senior Managementcare more about people than numbers

Up until it was purchased by Insight it was great

Product Related (Current Employee)

ProsThe Pros that were relevant before Insight purchased control share of Kaseya are no longer relevant, Pro's in the 'new' Kaseya would be: working for company owned by huge investment fund, which could be useful career move. They are starting to now look like a very highly structured environment so if thats your bag, you'll like it.

ConsIt now feels very 'bit corporate' even though after layoffs it must be down to around 200 people. No longer a people friendly business, its all about the numbers.

Advice to Senior ManagementBusinesses are made up of people, don't ever forget that.

Excellent work experience

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsFlexible work hours, telecommute options, good benefits

ConsLimited scope for development growth

Advice to Senior ManagementMore communication is needed to all levels of company. More structure in the development process. Do not allow too many adhoc solutions to infiltrate the product

Bad experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere were some great people there in the trenches. But management and the direction of the company was horrible. Going to work was not fun, you couldn't make a difference.

ConsPoor management. Poor communication. Poor explanation on our stock and it's value. Lots of employee churn. There was a watch your back mentality. Not honest. The previous CEO seemed like he was only looking out for himself.

Advice to Senior ManagementNow that there is new management, change everything!

Worked for Kaseya? Contribute to the Community!