Katherines Catering

Katherine Hilboldt Farrell

Good pay for the work

Former Employee - Server  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Former Employee - Server in Ann Arbor, MI

Pros

Good pay
    Friendly coworkers and management

Cons

Communication can be unclear
    Hours can be longer than expected

A fun place to work, with great coworkers, and I have been able to grow my culinary, food service and business expertise

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Pros

Katherine's Catering has a great name in the Ann Arbor area, and I enjoy talking about where I work when I am asked by people that I meet. We have opportunity to work for great clients and we often coordinate high end events. Also the pay is very competative, especially once you include benefits and the ability to work directly with management helps if you ever have any persnal issues.

Cons

It is a small-ish company, so some of the opportunities that you might have working for a large company aren't there, i.e. big bonuses and promotions.

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Supervisor  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Ann Arbor, MI

Pros

It is a very energetic place to work. Everyone likes going to work, and often stays late to finish their job because we all like doing it well.

Cons

Sometimes new hires are made that don't fit with the rest of the company. They might work really slow or they could be negative people. They don't usually last very long though.

Keep growing the company. It has been around a long time, and I know that a lot of people would support further growth.

Worked for Katherines Catering? Contribute to the Community!