Kaztronix Reviews

2.8

Michael Kasmir

Account Manager

I have been working at Kaztronix

Pros

I feel they provide you the tools you need to be successful in the industry. You have access to multiple Job Boards and a top of the line ATS System. The office is in a great area that is close to metro/shopping/gym. They expect you to produce and fill open requirements, so if you are able to meet/exceed your goals you have a great work-life balance. If you are not able to meet your goals you might not feel the work-life balance is there.

Cons

Overall, I have not really experienced any cons with this company.

Focus on your people and help with their development.

Horrible

Former Employee - Recruiter in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Kaztronix as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Good pay rate, benefits available

Cons

Payroll issues , mislead about contract length

Stay Away!

I worked at Kaztronix full-time (more than an year)

Pros

When you first start, you get that great sense of comradery, and the feeling that it's a fun laid-back environment. It is laid back, for sure, to a fault. It really is children running this company and run by a man who acts like a child himself.

Cons

When do I begin? Everyone is grouped into teams based on the clients they work with. Some clients are responsive and efficient in interviewing and placing candidates in a timely manner. But if your one of the unlucky ones, you'll end up on a team with very little client feedback, spinning your wheels for good candidates that are probably never seen by a human being, treated like a work mule, told you'll be given resources to better yourself to help you along (and then subsequently thrown to the wolves) and belittled.

Starting off is tough. Be sure to read company policies thuroughly on receiving commissions because you will be blindesided when you don't receive yours because you didn't read the fine print. When you do actually get it, it's a joke. I understand taxes taking a big chunk but it's nothing to write home about either way unless you've worked your way up the ladder enough OR you're on one the 'good' client teams.

Worst work experience ever and makes working for a recruiting firm seem like hell on earth. It was so refreshing to work at a REPUTABLE company and understand that this company was really just a bad apple in the industry.

Get your act together, gain a semblance of professionalism and treat your employees like human beings.

Kaztronic's business practices are sub par

Former Employee - Network Engineer in Ashburn, VA
    Former Employee - Network Engineer in Ashburn, VA

I worked at Kaztronix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

As a contracting their very hands off

Cons

Business relationships are nonexistent

Typical contracting recruiter-no benefits, paid time off, raises, etc.

Former Employee - Paralegal in Basking Ridge, NJ
    Former Employee - Paralegal in Basking Ridge, NJ

I worked at Kaztronix as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The job gave me nearly full independence doing the work.

Cons

The position was nothing like the job description.

Give employees incentive to stay and keep your clients happy.

Energetic Company & Positive Work Environment

Current Employee - Recruiter in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in McLean, VA

I have been working at Kaztronix full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Growth opportunity, leadership, earnings potential. Employees and contract staff are respected and valued. Company delivers a quality service. Kaztronix fairly competes in the marketplace without having to poach employees or contacts from other companies. Information in a previous post is just not true, Kaztronix is on all major VMS lists working reqs at the VMS . The Recruiting staff has the opportunity to work on a number of requisitions and projects within a large client base.

Cons

Kaztronix needs to enhance their training programs for all positions. Management needs to create succession strategies for their productive employees.

Recognize and Reward High Achievers consistently across the entire spectrum..

Candidate Care is 1st Class

Current Employee - Consulting
    Current Employee - Consulting

I have been working at Kaztronix as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The recruiter and HR rep helped a lot in wading through what has become a rather arduous paperwork process. How many more forms and FYIs can the government lay on? 131 pages of "summary" info regarding retirement plans! Really!?! But with the help they provided, I was able to start a new job that I really like.

Cons

Too much paperwork but not sure that this is the fault of Kaztronix, as it seemed most to be government requirements.

More personal contact. Since I started my job, I have not heard from my Kaztronix manager.

Company run by children

Former Employee - Contractor in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Contractor in McLean, VA

I worked at Kaztronix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They act as though they do not care if the company runs smoothly or professionally. The most senior staff has 2 years recruiting and prior experience as real estate. They could not match a job to a resume if they understood the words in the dictionary.

Cons

Not much to brag about - all employees act 20ish - which they are so figures. They will go bust soon so stay tuned for a bankruptcy hearing. They treat employees like dirt.

Go get real life experience before you are 25.

Steer clear of this temp agency.

Former Employee - Scientist in Branchburg, NJ
    Former Employee - Scientist in Branchburg, NJ

I worked at Kaztronix as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

They paid me every two weeks.

Cons

As contractor, you get no benefits. No health insurance, sick days, holidays, vacation days, etc. They do offer a "health insurance package" but they do not kick in any money to it, you are left paying the full price, making it cheaper to buy insurance on your own.

Kaztronix did not recruit me, I pretty much fell into their lap. I interviewed for a temp to perm position with an employer directly, who then told me that I would be working for Kaztronix during the temp period. As such, their payroll person was routinely rude to me whenever there was an issue (left off hours on my pay check etc).

I talked to the recruiter all of two times, when I was hired, and when I was let go. They did not care about any concerns I had about the management at the job I was temping for. All they cared about was maintaining a relationship with that employer over everything else, including employee well-being and moral dilemmas.

Show some respect to the temps/contractors who are out there making all your money.

Kaztronix is a great environment and with hard work and individual can advance within the company.

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in McLean, VA

I have been working at Kaztronix

Pros

location, comp plan, benefits, pto

Cons

reporting metrics, visibility of career advancement, no flex hours.

Utilize Financial Metrics to track progress and reward high value employees.