Kaztronix Reviews

Michael Kasmir

Project Manager - Non-IT

Former Employee - Project Manager in Ashburn, VA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Ashburn, VA

I worked at Kaztronix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I only heard from my recruiter twice throughout the entire little over two years I worked for them. Once when I was initially interviewed and again when I called him to tell him I had been permanently hired at the company where I was contracting.

Cons

My con is the same as my pro because although I didn't mind never hearing from my recruiter, I think he/she should touch base occasionally. Just to see if there are any problems or how things are going.

Advice to Management

Make it a requirement that recruiters reach out to contractors at least quarterly.

2. It sounds like a scam

I have been working at Kaztronix full-time

Pros

Cons

It sounds like they have outsourced their entire operations. It sounds fishy and not legit at all. I got a call from a guy who sounded like he was from India and told me his name was Neil Johnson. They requested a word resume. That is inappropriate.It sounds like they have outsourced their entire operations. It sounds fishy and not legit at all. I would caution people into using a service that does not state where they are located on their website. The entire thing sounds a little suspicious to me.

Kaztronix Response

Aug 12, 2015 – HR Business Partner

Kaztronix does employ a small number of off-shore recruiters to supplement our recruiting staff throughout the US. Both front and back office operations continue to be staffed by full-time Kaztronix ... More

I worked at Kaztronix full-time

Pros

Kaztronix got me this amazing job with a great company. Thank you so much Kaztronix, I am forever grateful!

Cons

I never had any cons working with Kaztronix. They are very informative and tell you everything up front so there are no surprises.

Advice to Management

Thank you again! My family and I are so happy with where I am now. This could not have happened without you guys!

Stepping Stone

Current Employee - Infrastructure Technician in Circleville, OH
    Current Employee - Infrastructure Technician in Circleville, OH

I have been working at Kaztronix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Got me back into my field. I love my current position and have the opportunity for permanent employment.

Cons

Tried not to give me vacation time, sick time, or paid holidays. Supervisor at work site addressed the issue.

Company Culture

Current Employee - Account Recruiting Manager in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Account Recruiting Manager in McLean, VA

I have been working at Kaztronix full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Biggest Pro: Culture. A young, energetic, fun environment full of friendly competitive professionals. Base salary is a little low for industry standards, but Commission plan is very competitive. Training is extensive and thorough as well.

Cons

Biggest Cons: Base salary should be higher and the location in Tysons doubles the difficulty of any commute.

Advice to Management

Raising the entry level recruiter salary would allow for more seasoned applicants and candidates for the roles. Many are unable to decipher good commission plans (which Kaztronix has) from the weak ones, making the base an integral part of the pre-screening process.

Fast & Motivating

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in McLean, VA

I have been working at Kaztronix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The overall environment is lively and fun! The opportunity for advancement is super attainable and can happen based on performance . My coworkers are helpful and constantly provide guidance and assistance.

Cons

It definitely is hard work and long hours - but the hard work quickly pays off! Individual Goals change on a daily basis..

Advice to Management

Ensure Recruiters have good requisitions to focus on which will only benefit long term compensation.

Unhelpful and not very supportive

Pros

You get the opportunity to work at large companies which you wouldn't otherwise.

Cons

They are very unwilling to meet with you if you need something. I had my account manager change on me twice and I wasn't informed. And once my contract was cut short, they were not willing at all to help me find something else.

Account Manager

Pros

I feel they provide you the tools you need to be successful in the industry. You have access to multiple Job Boards and a top of the line ATS System. The office is in a great area that is close to metro/shopping/gym. They expect you to produce and fill open requirements, so if you are able to meet/exceed your goals you have a great work-life balance. If you are not able to meet your goals you might not feel the work-life balance is there.

Cons

Overall, I have not really experienced any cons with this company.

Advice to Management

Focus on your people and help with their development.

Stay Away!

I worked at Kaztronix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When you first start, you get that great sense of comradery, and the feeling that it's a fun laid-back environment. It is laid back, for sure, to a fault. It really is children running this company and run by a man who acts like a child himself.

Cons

When do I begin? Everyone is grouped into teams based on the clients they work with. Some clients are responsive and efficient in interviewing and placing candidates in a timely manner. But if your one of the unlucky ones, you'll end up on a team with very little client feedback, spinning your wheels for good candidates that are probably never seen by a human being, treated like a work mule, told you'll be given resources to better yourself to help you along (and then subsequently thrown to the wolves) and belittled. Starting off is tough. Be sure to read company policies thuroughly on receiving commissions because you will be blindesided when you don't receive yours because you didn't read the fine print. When you do actually get it, it's a joke. I understand taxes taking a big chunk but it's nothing to write home about either way unless you've worked your way up the ladder enough OR you're on one the 'good' client teams. Worst work experience ever and makes working for a recruiting firm seem like hell on earth. It was so refreshing to work at a REPUTABLE company and understand that this company was really just a bad apple in the industry.

Advice to Management

Get your act together, gain a semblance of professionalism and treat your employees like human beings.

Kaztronic's business practices are sub par

Former Employee - Network Engineer in Ashburn, VA
    Former Employee - Network Engineer in Ashburn, VA

I worked at Kaztronix full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

As a contracting their very hands off

Cons

Business relationships are nonexistent

RSS Feed </> Embed