KePRO Reviews

2.0
Joseph A. Dougher

Nice while it lasted

I worked at KePRO full-time

Pros

Work from home opportunity. Great online training. Excellent immediate supervision Salary is competitive Co-Works are very qualified and easy to work with 4 Supervision is good mix of giving you your space and keeping tabs on you.

Cons

Disorganized upper management. What is good one day is bad the next. Jobs are here to day gone tomorrow

Advice to Management

Stop pretending like you care about your employees and be up front and honest with them..

2. review

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Antioch, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Antioch, TN

I have been working at KePRO (More than a year)

Pros

Off when the State is off.

Cons

No promotional opportunities, small raises, no bonuses

Good place to work until they lose a contract

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

I worked at KePRO full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The pay was good and at the time, I could telecommute, so it made it very easy to do your work. Some of the people there were very nice.

Cons

Every other month, people were being let go because of a reduction in workforce. You never knew if you would have a job from day to day, and everyone could be left go at any time.

Advice to Management

Instead of letting people go, call them back to work once a new contract is signed. The turnover rate there is terrible and cost you a lot of money in training. I really don't think that management cares much though.

Looks great from the outside, as long as you do not open the package. Once you do your rose colored glasses are shattere

I worked at KePRO

Pros

Use company computer and supplies

Cons

Travel policy changed has meant more than 3.5 hours of driving before working. Minimal communication with management. They do not answer emails or phone calls. Tell you one thing and changes the next. No work life balance. I am called all hours of the day and every day of the week. Poor computer program that most of the work is done on.

Advice to Management

Communicate with your employee and possible act as if you care for their well being.

utilization Review Nurse

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

I have been working at KePRO full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been an employee for several years. The major perks is the flexibility. Schedules are flexible with the option to work from home.

Cons

There has been a recent change in management. Promotions are only available if you are in a clique not according to qualifications. Lack of communication. Moral is down within the office. Never acknowledge for our hard work. The director walks around the office and only speaks to her friends and associates, everyone else appears to be invisible. Poor Management!

Would Not Recommend

I have been working at KePRO full-time

Pros

Flexible work schedule 401k plan has decent match with profit sharing

Cons

Health insurance is terrible, high deductible plan with 80% co-insurance and more expensive every year. You would be better off with Obama Care. Company was purchased by a private equity firm Low staffing levels mean more work for everyone The best manager in my department was fired, along with a good portion of the staff This was a good place to work at one time, but those days are long gone.

Advice to Management

How can a healthcare company have such terrible health insurance? It is a disgrace.

Extreme challenges

I worked at KePRO

Pros

I honestly cannot think of one other than I was thankful to be employed.

Cons

Multiple cons. Benefits are unremarkable, sub par health insurance options ( the irony here is obvious). Management from office on up do not appear to have any regard for staff, who really are only as valuable as the contract. Dishonest, "sneaky" and secretive. Revolving door of employees- both local and C- level execs at corporate.

Advice to Management

Show some interest in how your individual offices are managed by offering management feedback from staff, Be transparent in your communication. Employees outside Harrisburg know nothing about new contracts until jobs are posted.

One of the worst jobs I have ever had.

Current Employee - Review Nurse Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Review Nurse Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at KePRO full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The office is reasonably close to where I live.

Cons

Extremely understaffed. Nurses perform as social workers, review clerks and can rarely do "chart reviews". Nurses walk out.

Advice to Management

Be realistic in expectations. Do not be condescending or nasty. Treat staff with the respect that you would like to be given. Senior management needs to come down to earth, see what is going on and staff adequately otherwise staff will simply leave to get a decent job.

10. A growing company, focused on quality

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at KePRO

Pros

Healthcare opportunities, great staff, strong leadership, clinical foundation, solid IT services, staff feels they have committed leadership and a say in the future.

Cons

The company is growing - and going through growing pains - executive leadership is focused on revenue and growth, more emphasis on employees well being

Advice to Management

Take time to understand the dynamics that play out on a daily basis with respect to the challenges facing the organization.

RSS Feed </> Embed