Keane Reviews in Trenton, NJ

Keane President & CEO John McCain
John McCain

Pros
  • Onsite opportunity is good if employee stays more than 3 years (in 17 reviews)

• Flexible, excellent work/life balance, opportunities for growth and advancement (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • No work life balance, too many critical functions offshored (in 9 reviews)

• No career growth(expect onsite opportunity that too depends on purely luck) (in 9 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

OK Port in a Storm

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Trenton, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

I have been working at Keane

Pros

OK Salary and benefits. It rally depends on your manager. My direct manager only contacts me when necessary. Other managers I have worked with are great. Do not expect a pay raise in the future. Leave polidy for emergencies is very good.

Cons

Long hours depending on the customer. The customer is king and employees come second. Onboarding is missing or inadequate. You choose.

Get organized and realize your employees are your most important resource in a IT service industry. Good luck in the future.

No longer a place for highly experienced consultants

Current Employee - Principal Consultant  in  Princeton Junction, Mercer, NJ
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Princeton Junction, Mercer, NJ

I have been working at Keane

Pros

My hours are extremely flexible. Although this is largely a function of the relationship I've built with my client, I am pretty much free to come and go as I please. Fairly generous vacation package.

Cons

The only "accomplishment" that is recognized is working unpaid overtime. Salaries do not even keep pace with inflation. My manager is accountable for my reviews but has never met the clients I work for and is clueless about what I actually do. The job market is so iffy right now that I'm hanging on to my position but if another opportunity presented itself, I'd jump in a minute.

Your consultants are your assets! Start treating them well instead of telling us "what's good for Keane is good for you." There's NOTHING good for me if my job goes offshore!

Worked for Keane? Contribute to the Community!