Keane UP

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Mike O’Donnell

I needed a job so I landed here. I was able to eat and get by but certainly not a place that would help your career.

Account Executive (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Keane UP full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPaid Holidays (Especially for Jews)

ConsLow salary
0.0000001 style of commission
Doesn't help career
Rude & Disrespectful upper management

Advice to Senior ManagementTo upper management: You only cares about the numbers. Your employees are working in a service based industry that has to deal with the families of deceased shareowners. If they got better pay and didn't have upper management angry for every little thing that happens, then I'm sure your workers would have a great dedication in their work. The cutthroat style of your office is too much to handle, you should learn from your lower management staff, they do a much better job running their departments than you do in running the business.

Rapidly getting worse

Wayne, PA

I have been working at Keane UP

ProsPretty good pay and good benefits.
Depending what your position is, commissions can be VERY lucrative.

Consemployees are routinely "encouraged" to stay later and come in on weekends. Names are taken of the people who do this.

Communication is terrible. Messages from different levels are often conflicting.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally THINK about the policies you are enacting before setting them in motion. Maybe invite different groups to vet the changes before adopting them - and then changing them back a day later after huge negative feedback or unrealized consequences rear their heads.

Give new ideas more than a knee-jerk reaction before shooting them down and making people feel like crap.

Communicate more openly across your groups - we all still work together but have no idea what is being told to the other guys.

Start hiring - LOTS of employees are looking for alternatives.

Toxic Work Environment, but Great Benefits

Account Executive (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Keane UP

Prosbase salary of 45K plus a 5% commission package to start. Excellent benefits including education reimbursement.

ConsToxic work environment. Upper management constantly wanting more. Owned by private equity firm, constantly looking to hire cheaper to skim the fat off the top.

Advice to Senior Managementyour employees are people too.

Worked for Keane UP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keane UP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Keane UP CEO Mike O’Donnell. All reviews posted anonymously by Keane UP employees.