Keek

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Isaac Raichyk

great

I have been working at Keek

Prosits a great place to work

Consthere are no cons at

Great environment!

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Keek full-time

Pros- Salary
- Team Environment
- Recognition
- Challenging and Interesting

ConsA few late nights, but with management working hard alongside you and a great end goal its worth it

Great start-up, good team, fast-paced and action packed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Keek

Pros- Fast pace
- Super smart & friendly coworkers
- Amazing CEO & VP
- It's a social network!

Cons- (Yonge/Eglinton) is a little out of the way

An atypical startup with a lot of promise and a great culture.

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Keek full-time for less than a year

ProsEveryone is really passionate about the company, works hard, and is invested in making things better. The management team is involved and listens to their employees. Very, very fun work environment. For a startup, the work/life balance is excellent.

ConsVery few cons, it's one of the best jobs I've had. It is a startup, and like most startups, things move pretty fast, and priorities change from day to day. If you're not looking for a job where you work hard while you're at work, it's not a good choice for you.

No end goal.

Pixel Pushing Slave (Former Employee)

I worked at Keek

ProsSalary is good, comes with benefits and paid vacation.

ConsManagement lack communication and organization skills with limited expertise. Aren't these mandaotry qualities you need to be hired as an employee? Management struggle on the vision of the product and change there minds often. There's not planning at Keek, only impulsive changes that aren't thought out properly only to be changed the following day.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust your employees. Chances are, they know more than you.

Demoralizing workplace with Amazing Pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Keek

ProsGreat pay and decent benefits package. They offered equity too, which is pretty good for a startup since you got to have your cake then eat it to. They're also heavily funded, so they'll probably be around for a while. All-in-all an atypical startup. Still a relatively small team, so if you can push through the bureaucracy, you have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the product.

ConsDemoralizing. Management treats employees poorly based on their mood and rampant favouritism. Incompetent decisions made by management despite protests of qualified employees. Forced late evenings under the excuse of "being a startup" and no vision of where their product is going.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart listening to your employees and stop making decisions you're not qualified to make. Treat people with respect and listen to them. Don't trust someone based on your friendship with them, trust them based on their professional expertise.

Worked for Keek? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keek reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Keek CEO Isaac Raichyk. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Keek employees.