Keener Communications

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jannemieke Keener

Great Company!

ProsFun place to work, employees care about each other, family owned business.

ConsWhen it snows, it is very busy.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management is great!

Great people, great environment, lots of potential.

Dow (Current Employee)
    Richmond, VA

ProsIn my experience, Keener Communications has one of the most warm and welcoming work environments I've encountered. The more senior members of the staff are always willing to help, and the newest members of the team are treated like part of the Keener family from the first day. Joy in the workplace is one of their core values and it shows. They also offer the option to work from home after you've been with the company for a year.

ConsThere are only a few "cons" I'd put any emphasis on. There is a six month waiting period for medical benefits, which isn't terrible, but ninety days would be better. Compensation is done as base pay with a pay-for-performance bonus added into your weekly pay if certain benchmarks are met. The PFP bonus is decent, but base pay could be better. Schedules fluctuate based around business needs, so getting a set schedule is difficult at best.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe training process is a bit disjointed and could use improvement. Individual training for some of the more complicated accounts would be beneficial.

No appreciation or concern for employees

Telephone Operator (Current Employee)
    Richmond, VA

Prosrelaxed call center, other operators are cool, can wear whatever you want, a lot of the clients are nice, can trade schedules with operators if you want a day or time off

Conshave to work every weekend, really stressful, not enough staff, management doesn't care about call center or employees, hard to get time off for kids or family events

Advice to Senior Managementhire a manager who knows what actually goes on in the call center or hire a manager that is available to employees (aka no more Get Loaded employees)

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Gossipy management who do not appreciate employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Glen Allen, VA

ProsFlexible work schedules, very good pay, chill and relaxed work environment, and nice people that you work with in the call center

Conshorrible callers most of the time, under staffed, pressure and no respect from management, hard to get time off, and just don't worth it.

Worked for Keener Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keener Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Keener Communications CEO Jannemieke Keener. All reviews posted anonymously by Keener Communications employees.