Keiper LLC

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Stephen A. Roell

Probably one of the best jobs I'll ever have.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Troy, MI

ProsOverall, what really made me fall in love with this company was the friendly work environment, and the responsible and understanding management. It's really hard to beat working at a small company where everyone knows one another and your coworkers treat you like family. When there were issues, I felt incredibly lucky to have a boss that was so easy to talk to, and actually would listen and work with me to find a solution.

ConsHonestly, right before the acquisition by JCI we were terribly under-staffed and things could often get quite hectic. And for the enormous amount of work on everyone's plates, the pay was not very high. There were also problems with getting the cooperation of our own plants in Germany which showed a lack of effective communication or implementation on at least one of the ends.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou shouldn't have sold it. Business was just picking up with the economy, and now JCI has torn apart the great team that rode it through the tough times.

KEIPER is a great place to work and an even better place to support your company or needs.

Program Manager (Former Employee)
    Troy, MI

ProsIts family atmosphere, very supportive of you and treatment and consideration of each person and respectful of family and personal obligations.

ConsI think because it it privately owned, their pockets are not at deep and with the automotive crunch as much as they wanted they could not hold on with out reduction of work force to keep the overall viablitiy of organization going.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep that great personal level of atmosphere, caring, interaction, round tables and townhalls. This is great and an effective tool to keep everyone functioning as a team. You show you care not just talk it.

Hard work, Good Money!

Junior Skilled Worker (Former Employee)
    Rockenhausen (Germany)

ProsIn my Position at the Company, i've been at the manufacturing. I had very nice colleagues, so as almost everyone there is. The Job was pretty well paid and the working atmosphere was also good! You get a specific amount of Money every month, plus a Bonus if you Produce the given amount of Parts per Day.

ConsThe work was really pretty Hard, you've got a needed amount of Pieces you've got to Produce per shift and your superiors (can) get really mad if you dont do so.

Advice to Senior Management-

Worked for Keiper LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keiper LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Keiper LLC CEO Stephen A. Roell. All reviews posted anonymously by Keiper LLC employees.