Keiper LLC Reviews

3 reviews filtered by
4.3
Stephen A. Roell

1. Probably one of the best jobs I'll ever have.

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Troy, MI
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Troy, MI

I worked at Keiper LLC as an intern

Pros

Overall, what really made me fall in love with this company was the friendly work environment, and the responsible and understanding management. It's really hard to beat working at a small company where everyone knows one another and your coworkers treat you like family. When there were issues, I felt incredibly lucky to have a boss that was so easy to talk to, and actually would listen and work with me to find a solution.

Cons

Honestly, right before the acquisition by JCI we were terribly under-staffed and things could often get quite hectic. And for the enormous amount of work on everyone's plates, the pay was not very high. There were also problems with getting the cooperation of our own plants in Germany which showed a lack of effective communication or implementation on at least one of the ends.

Advice to Management

You shouldn't have sold it. Business was just picking up with the economy, and now JCI has torn apart the great team that rode it through the tough times.

KEIPER is a great place to work and an even better place to support your company or needs.

Former Employee - Program Manager in Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Program Manager in Troy, MI

I worked at Keiper LLC

Pros

Its family atmosphere, very supportive of you and treatment and consideration of each person and respectful of family and personal obligations.

Cons

I think because it it privately owned, their pockets are not at deep and with the automotive crunch as much as they wanted they could not hold on with out reduction of work force to keep the overall viablitiy of organization going.

Advice to Management

Keep that great personal level of atmosphere, caring, interaction, round tables and townhalls. This is great and an effective tool to keep everyone functioning as a team. You show you care not just talk it.

3. Harte Arbeit, gutes Geld! Hard work, Good Money!

Former Employee - Junior Skilled Worker in Rockenhausen (Germany)
    Former Employee - Junior Skilled Worker in Rockenhausen (Germany)

I worked at Keiper LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

(Translated from English)

Pros

In meiner Position in der Firma ist in der Anfertigung. Ich hatte nette Kollegen, eigentlich ist dort jeder nett. Der Job wurde gut bezahlt und die Atmosphäre war auch sehr gut! Man kriegt einen festen Geldbetrag pro Monat und einen Bonus wenn man die tägliche Produktionsmenge überschreitet.

In my Position at the Company, i've been at the manufacturing. I had very nice colleagues, so as almost everyone there is. The Job was pretty well paid and the working atmosphere was also good! You get a specific amount of Money every month, plus a Bonus if you Produce the given amount of Parts per Day.

Cons

Die Arbeit war wirklich sehr hart, man muss pro Schicht einen festen Betrag an Teilen produzieren und die Vorgesetzten können sehr wütend werden wenn man den Betrag nicht erfüllt.

The work was really pretty Hard, you've got a needed amount of Pieces you've got to Produce per shift and your superiors (can) get really mad if you dont do so.