Keller Williams

Keller Williams Reviews in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Apr 3, 2014

Keller Williams CEO Mark Willis

Mark Willis

Pros
  • Annual profit sharing bonuses based on real estate market's strength(in 43 reviews)

• We received tons of training and support to develop our network and our business(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • Doesn't give out leads to new agents or have phones to answer for possible leads(in 19 reviews)

• Upfront high fees, no one to talk to, team leader travel all the time to attend meetings(in 14 reviews)

6 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Realtor

Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsTraining and support is unbelievable. They give you all the tools you need to succeed

Consexpense and slow industry to get started in

Advice to Senior Managementperfect

A great place to have a real estate career

Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) Southlake, TX

ProsLarge network, cap possibilities, great education, pretty strong technology, profit share and recruiting share potential

ConsRelatively high monthly fees, starting split is pretty high, no leads if not on a team, splits relatively high to be on teams

Contractor/Realtor

Realtor (Former Employee) Southlake, TX

ProsGreat Company with wonderful management team at DFW North, Great training.

ConsVery large office. Sometimes new people could lose their way.

Advice to Senior ManagementLower Fees

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Supportive Environment for New Agents

Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsThe agents are Keller Williams are a terrific, collaborative, open bunch. They care about each other's personal and professional success. The training is excellent and they have staff available to coach new and seasoned agents to improve their success level.

ConsThe biggest con is that there's no cushion--real estate is all commission-based. The rainmakers tend to be responsible for the majority of a market center's volume, leaving the "long tail" of less than stellar agents to eat up the tiny slice. It adds up to a profitable market center, but not necessarily the most beneficial situation for the new agent.

Agent

Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGreat company to work for!

ConsAt times not as helpful as other agencies

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing whatever youre doing because its working!

Keller Williams is not that focused on the agents and definitely not on clients.

Realtor (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsRecongized name, power of the brand, excellent training. profit sharing if you do a lot of recruiting.

ConsNo group benefits for self employed. Buddy network for promotions. Expensive to be an agent there. Costs from $20K-$30K plus office fees. Tons of extra fees. You pay for coaching. No mentoring. pressure to use "core services" which owners make money on .

Advice to Senior Managementbe more selective. be more competitve with other R.E. brands.

Worked for Keller Williams? Contribute to the Community!