Keller Williams Realty - Greater Seattle

1 Employee Review

Great training and support

Realtor (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Keller Williams Realty - Greater Seattle full-time for more than 5 years

ProsTraining and support, as well as the type of people that want to work in that collaborative environment are the type of people I like working with.

ConsAs much as "life balance" is spoken about, making money is talked about ten times more. Not a big deal, as there isn't pressure to be solely focused on money-making.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't have your technology headquarters located in a tech-lame middle-America location. By the time they have something "cool", it's already old news out here in the northwest. You might feel you're innovative, but it feels like we're playing catch-up compared to tech-savvy northwesterners. :-)

Worked for Keller Williams Realty - Greater Seattle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keller Williams Realty - Greater Seattle reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Keller Williams Realty - Greater Seattle employees.