Keller Williams

Keller Williams Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

Keller Williams CEO Mark Willis

Mark Willis

Pros
  • Annual profit sharing bonuses based on real estate market's strength (in 43 reviews)

• Great Company with wonderful management team at DFW North, Great training (in 27 reviews)

Cons
  • Doesn't give out leads to new agents or have phones to answer for possible leads (in 20 reviews)

• Upfront high fees, no one to talk to, team leader travel all the time to attend meetings (in 14 reviews)

More Highlights

Private contractor

Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) Portland, OR

ProsBeing a Real Estate Broker is not for everyone. If you are comfortable with uncertainty, are self motivated, and able to run your own business it might be great. unlimited pay, work any hours, work with who you like, no need to suffer fools.

Consno paycheck, commission only. If you don't have some money saved the first year will be very tough. You need at least 6 months savings or a spouse to support you that long.

Great training opportunity

ProsFlexible, career and the training is great

ConsLack of team to lean on and ask questions

Great Concept and Training

Real Estate Agent (Current Employee)

ProsGreat training and low monthly fees.When you do business, you get to take far more of it home. The free training is better than what other companies charge for.

ConsSo hard to get started as a new agent! Finding your own leads right off the bat is a struggle.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Excellent Company

Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) Bedford, NH

ProsWhen it comes to real estate agencies Keller Wililams is a cut above the rest. They provide endless tools to succeed, mostly coming through their technology options. The office is large, clean, and has an excellent vibe and culture. Overall, Keller Williams takes care of it's agents much more efficiently than most other agencies, including a 70/30 commission structure.

ConsDo not accept just any agent that interviews. My branch has over 250 agents working, which leads to a sometimes stressful and overwhelming environment and also makes it difficult for direct help and consulting when new to the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust limit the amount of agents per office, I understand it is how you make your money, but it will lead to more dedicated, efficient, and committed agents that appreciate the environment much more.

It's a very collegial atmosphere. Everyone is very helpful.

Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) Camp Hill, PA

ProsThe training, support and helpful additives of the staff.

ConsI have not encountered any bad elements

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed more office space.

Wonderful people to work with!!

Realtor (Former Employee) Jacksonville Beach, FL

ProsThe people and the opportunities for personal and professional growth.

ConsMust be a self-starter and the monthly fees kept creeping up.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider creating a formal mentor where new agents would be paired with willing experienced agents for solid accountability.

Great working environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey are very helpful and supportive. Hold many training opportunities year around.

ConsLittle stressful at times with deadlines.

You will learn a lot.

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsThe leaderships is always there for you.

ConsThe culture is great and lots of help.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is always there for you.

Excellent!

Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) Coral Gables, FL

ProsTeam spirit, new ideas, personal growth

Conseach office individually owned; all offices don't work together

Intern

ProsNice staff and always looking to help clients

ConsDo not seem to be a very desirable field. why work for a company if you're working for yourself?

Worked for Keller Williams? Contribute to the Community!