Kelly Technology Group

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

John P. J. Kelly

Good place to enter your field

Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at Kelly Technology Group full-time for more than 8 years

ProsMany positions lead to permanent placement, can lead to valuable experience depending upon where you are placed and compensation is timely.

ConsOnce you're placed, the coordinators don't really keep in touch. Pay is not very competitive with the marketplace, benefits packages are not very good, you are left to your own devices to lobby for permanent placement. Typical contract house politics.

Advice to Senior ManagementOnce place, keep a closer relationship with employees at customer sites. Encourage customers to keep contractors informed on what it will take to have a long term relationship with them. This type of interest will go a long way as far as loyalty.

good company, challenging environment

Carpinteria, CA

I have been working at Kelly Technology Group

Prosconstantly exposed to new technology

Conssometimes a lot of mundane boring work

Advice to Senior Managementavoid micro management

All the cons and non of the pros of a small company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kelly Technology Group

ProsPay was good, very pretty town

ConsPenny pinching, policies never laid out clearly (no clear indication on how the contribution would be calculated, for example - see below)

false pretences - '100% contribution to a retirement plan', of course they knew I was going to be on an H1B; after getting hired, tried to tell me H1B's weren't eligible - since I had no details about the plan, it was a little hard to determine the veracity of this, but I insisted this couldn't be the case (sort of a shot in the dark, based on the fact that H1B's aren't supposed to be easier on the employer) - turns out I was right, the prez conceded down the line.

micro-managing and then laying the blame of time wasted on me!

expecting a full 40 hrs of client-billable time

too little vacation

the guys would go out for coffee or a walk, and not even ask me even though I was sitting in the same room!

Advice to Senior Managementsee cons above

Worked for Kelly Technology Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kelly Technology Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kelly Technology Group CEO John P. J. Kelly. All reviews posted anonymously by Kelly Technology Group employees.