KellyMitchell Group

KellyMitchell Group Reviews

Updated Jun 30, 2014

KellyMitchell Group Co-Founder & CEO Cassandra Sanford

Cassandra Sanford

KellyMitchell Group is a top notch consulting firm that cares about their consultants and treats them well.

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

ProsThe people at KellyMitchell Group work hard for the consultants they place and treat them with respect and responsiveness.

ConsI did nit have any challenges with KellyMitchell Group which is rare in the consulting industry. They were well organized every step of the way and are the best company I have worked for thus far.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have great people and it is obvious you are aware of that.

Passion, Accountability, Innovation and Customer Service defines KellyMitchell.....interested parties please apply!

Saint Louis, MO

ProsI've worked at KellyMitchell for quite a few years and I am so proud of the organization that we have always been, and the organization that we are growing into. Change can be difficult, as well as exponential growth, which we are fortunate enough to be experiencing now. At the same time, change and growth mean opportunity for everyone that wants to advance their career, work hard and achieve great things. I couldn't be more proud to work for an organization that values innovation, accountability and customer service above all else. Each team member that joins our organization internally has an amazing opportunity to impact the communities that they serve, and help place job seekers with awesome positions at Fortune 500 firms. Whether you join us as a recruiter, in HR or Finance (to name a few), we hold ourselves accountable to excellence, we work hard, and we blaze trails for own professional growth and advancement. We bend over backwards to meet deadlines, we exceed our clients and consultants expectations, and we expect nothing less. It's invigorating, it's meaningful and it's inspiring to be surrounded by people, each day, with the same values and mission.

ConsKellyMitchell is growing exponentially, and leadership is adapting to unprecedented market demand and opportunity by investing in infrastructure, people and processes to position itself and its entire team for success. Don't stop growing and changing!

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for developing, maintaining and cultivating a corporate culture and work environment that provides limitless opportunity. Hard work, personal accountability, passion, unparalleled customer service and innovation define KellyMitchell, what an accomplishment!

Very Satisfied Former KellyMitchell Contractor

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

ProsManagement is very responsive and pleasant to work with. I felt like a member of the KellyMitchell team despite working as a contractor for another company. Time and expense reporting procedures are easy and efficient. I worked for a different contracting agency in the past, and it was nowhere near as good as KellyMitchell. I highly recommend KellyMitchell.

ConsI don't have any cons to report.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Want to love what you do? Work at KellyMitchell!

Managing Director (Current Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

ProsEntrepreneurial spirit with engaged and available leadership. KellyMitchell values its employees and appreciates everyone's unique potential. The company understands how to play to people's strengths and demand the best from its teams. If you commit to the work - the company commits to you. In addition, the focus on client satisfaction is incredible. I am always proud to represent this organization.

ConsLike any entrepreneurial company - growing pains exist, but they are recognized and handled, collaboratively.

They listened to what I wanted in a career and worked to make it happen.

Sharepoint Analyst (Current Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

ProsResponsive, well-connected, established, excellent benefits, present with me throughout contract.

ConsI wasn't sure when to look for new job so I'd have one when current contract ended.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore contact with contractors towards end of contract. Some of us are nervous Nelly's and need our hands held. More assurance that there will be another job on the horizon. Each contractor is unique and some need more attention than others.

Top Notch Firm

Dispute Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Hopkins, MN

ProsFrom the beginning of the hire all throughout the job, they have been one of the greatest temp/contract agencies to work with. Some of the best people I have ever worked with, very professional.

ConsDon't have a 401k match

Wonderful Experience!

ProsVery personable and professional staff members. The recruiters are both responsive and helpful. I was blown away by the level of attention they give to their job seekers. The recruiters go over and beyond their roles and help each client find the best fit in their job search. This is a wonderful company that truly understands the importance of excellent customer service and care!

ConsNone! This was a great experience!!

Proud to be a part of the KellyMitchell team (and a wearer of the KM green)!

ProsAt KellyMitchell, I am surrounded by a team of passionate people with vision and purpose. KM is loaded with opportunities for its employees to grow professionally, and I learn something new every day – about myself, about our industry, about better ways of doing what we do! We grow our business by connecting awesome people with excellent clients – what an exciting thing to be a part of every day!

ConsNothing negative to report about my experience with KellyMitchell. As with any company, we face our fair share of challenges, but we work through them together as a cohesive, innovative and optimistic team who won't settle for anything less than the best.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep sharing your vision and excitement with us – it is so motivating to be part of a team that has high expectations for itself and knows where it’s going!

High Employee Turnover

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCool people. Great office locations with excellent vibes. Company tends to put a lot of money in their showy appearance.

ConsCompany has no long term employees. Don't care if people quit, as the President said "Every one of you is replaceable" in an internal employee meeting.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue the people that work for you.

Good contracting vendor to work for, with a few caveats...

Technical Architect (Former Employee)
    Middletown, NJ

ProsVery helpful and friendly recruiters always willing to go the extra mile to help find work for you.

ConsIf you're on an assignment and you complete your responsibilities over the term of the assignment, they will want to work with you again. BUT...if you're let go at any point during the assignment, the recruiters try to find a new assignment for you, but over time they move on because of other more qualified candidates they feel can do a better job than you and they won't contact you often - if at all.

Also if you go around Kelly Mitchell and contact the hiring manager directly for any future job openings where he/she has a relationship with them, that will get you in big trouble. The hiring manager will get annoyed and Kelly Mitchell's recruiters will never work with you again (this has happened with a few contractors).

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice to management at this time.

Worked for KellyMitchell Group? Contribute to the Community!

KellyMitchell Group Videos

KellyMitchell Group – Why Work for Us?

We’re KellyMitchell—a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nation-wide. As an award-winning, professional services company, we pride… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KellyMitchell Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KellyMitchell Group CEO Cassandra Sanford. All 52 reviews posted anonymously by KellyMitchell Group employees.