Kelsch associates

Be The First To
Add Photos

Linda A Kelsch

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Pays better than anyone else in the industry, for a reason

Resident Aid (Former Employee) Westville, NJ

ProsThey pay well. Pretty easy work.

ConsBad management. Residential managers are required to make so many write-ups a week regardless of program size. Irregular hours.

Don't Work Here...Run! Been here for 2 months and I am Quitting!

Residential Program Worker (Current Employee) Westville, NJ

ProsDecent Pay, Good Relationship With Other RAs

ConsCrazy, unexpected work hours. They do not want you to have a life of your own. They expect you to live your life around the residents schedule. One day they schedule you from 1:30p-12:00a... Then another day you will be scheduled for 6a-3:30p. Oh and you must come in even on your day off if you have a staff meeting. If you are 4 minutes late regardless of traffic, car problems, emergency, they will write you up. If your shift ends at 12am and a resident is admitted into the hospital at the same time you must stay regardless of any responsibility you have at home, or they will write you up for abandonment of job. They throw tons of assignments on you and they give you tons of paper work to do without going over the ways to correct them. They are quick to write you up instead of explaining what you did wrong or giving you a chance to fix it. Worse job I ever had in my life. Oh and don't try to get in touch with any supervisors because you have to call the main office and tell the receptionist all your personal business and if she finds it necessary for your supervisor to know, she wants you to write down your problem no matter how personal, and fax it over. Even if you are bleeding to death and the supervisor is sitting in the office they will not put you through. Very unprofessional and disrespectful office workers. They do not care about the welfare or safety of employees thèy just want a body around to do labor work.

Advice to Senior ManagementSlavery is over... You can't treat your employees like they are animals and they must jump when you tell them to. You need to give RAs more credit and praise. We have to clean up poop and throw up all day, not to mention we are exposed to a lot of dangerous elements such as tuberculosis. Train your managers to stop writing up employees especially new ones when they do something wrong especially when it is the managers job to make sure the employees understand what they are doing. We are human beings not just employees, one day this company is going to find themselves in the middle of a big lawsuit!

former RA

Resident Assistant (Former Employee) Westville, NJ

ProsPay, employee relationships, bonus, outings

ConsDoes not carea about workers
    Allegedly performs thorough investigations when an incident occurs yet doesnt have the expertise to do so.
    Harrassment on the job is allowed
    Everyone must get write-ups
    overall, worst company to ever work for

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect your employees more and stop making decisions without warning or sound judgement

Worked for Kelsch associates? Contribute to the Community!