Kemba Credit Union Reviews

Reset
3.7
CEO

1. Great Company!

I worked at Kemba Credit Union full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Kemba is an astounding company that instilled qualities that have helped me grow in my current position. Upper management is approachable and they are constantly striving to improve you both as an employee and as a person. Kemba is a credit union built on hard work that has sustained its growth due to strong leadership, a great corporate culture and outstanding involment in its community. I would recommend Kemba as both an employer and as a financial institution to anyone.

Cons

There were no challenges that I had to deal with while working for Kemba. Upper management cares about its employees, the employees are great people and the company truely puts their members first.

Advice to Management

Continue what your are doing because you have created an environment that your employees enjoy being a part of.

2. Good starter opportunity with little room for growth

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Kemba Credit Union

Pros

There are some great people working at Kemba, and the credit union environment can be fun. Job security is fantastic -- I don't believe they have ever had a single layoff.

Cons

Career paths are incredibly limited. The culture at Kemba is very uptight. Kemba also has a very vertical management structure. It's also a very low-risk place, and it's averse to change.

RSS Feed </> Embed