Kemba Credit Union

Updated Apr 22, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great Company!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsKemba is an astounding company that instilled qualities that have helped me grow in my current position. Upper management is approachable and they are constantly striving to improve you both as an employee and as a person. Kemba is a credit union built on hard work that has sustained its growth due to strong leadership, a great corporate culture and outstanding involment in its community. I would recommend Kemba as both an employer and as a financial institution to anyone.

ConsThere were no challenges that I had to deal with while working for Kemba. Upper management cares about its employees, the employees are great people and the company truely puts their members first.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue what your are doing because you have created an environment that your employees enjoy being a part of.

Good starter opportunity with little room for growth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsThere are some great people working at Kemba, and the credit union environment can be fun. Job security is fantastic -- I don't believe they have ever had a single layoff.

ConsCareer paths are incredibly limited. The culture at Kemba is very uptight. Kemba also has a very vertical management structure. It's also a very low-risk place, and it's averse to change.

Worked for Kemba Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!