kvsangathan.nic.in

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Reviews

3.8

CEO

Best times- My School days

Former Employee - Student in Jalpāiguri (India)
    Former Employee - Student in Jalpāiguri (India)

I worked at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan part-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Provides us with lots of activities related to studies as well as cocurricular activities inside and outside of school.

Cons

Teaching and students evaluation is still a question mark

Proper evaluation and exposure to good students

Gives wide opportunity &boosts self confidence

Current Employee - Teacher in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Teacher in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good exposure .One gets a chance to learn& handle various skills.

Cons

Lots of experimentation in short period .

ALL NEW THINGS CAN BE DONE ONLY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SESSION.

my food ,shelter etc provided by kvs and in return i am sacrificing my life to kvs

Current Employee - Accountant in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Accountant in Bangalore (India)

Pros

though i work for more than my working hours, I don't feel any tied . It gives me opportunity to learn more . The true pleasure ,happiness lies when i am doing my job in kvs.

Cons

Tough if u work two or three days in a week on deputation to other kv, it gives more responsibilities and at the same time thinking about only KV JOB. First KVS should strengthen their own department and can think of strengthening other department.

Please try to avoid of deputing employees other than KVS department. At present Non teaching staff are getting very less pay for their service. Implement new scale of pay, otherwise the people who joined here will leave the service and search for better placement for their future.

Academic, Financial and Peronnel Administration

Current Employee - Principal in Viramgām (India)
    Current Employee - Principal in Viramgām (India)

Pros

Understanding vast area of Human Relations meeting parents from different economic, social and regional back ground

Cons

Principals to be more independent and should have more powers which at present company is lacking.

Directly communicate with the Principals on various issues and should have Human Relation Department within.

Best of Eduucational Sangathan

Current Employee - Teaching in Dehradun (India)
    Current Employee - Teaching in Dehradun (India)

Pros

Pay handsome salary, Allowances,tour and travel facility,home town facility and all India tour facility.

Cons

Lot of work, grading system in higher classes,lengthy school time,over stay after classes, early attending time in the morning.

should 5 days week, grant earned leaves,increase casual leave,

enjoying the process of behaviour modification.

Current Employee - Tgt in Bhubaneswar (India)
    Current Employee - Tgt in Bhubaneswar (India)

I have been working at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It appears that i can give my best in this profession.

Cons

The relation between management and teachers are not so good. The inservice training needs to be more updated and focuse to the need of todays generation. Need to develop some attractive allowances for quality improvement.

There should be transparent talk between upper management and teachers. The appraisal should done with transparencey and ground level reality should be taken under consideration before making any circulars or advices.

fantastic job

Current Employee - Prt in Chhindwāra (India)
    Current Employee - Prt in Chhindwāra (India)

I have been working at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

i love to work in kvs becouse it has large scope to do experiment with little children to develop them for nation.

i

Cons

too many records to maintain which is useless regarding child development

give ur teacher ultra modern equipment to convert the the classroom interactive,

Working with K,V S has given me enough scope to grow as a responsible citizen of the world.

I have been working at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (more than 10 years)

Pros

Provides wonderful exposure,mini India,healthy competition.Get to see many places as it is a transferable job. Work environment is free from gender bias.No discrimination based on religion,caste,creed ,money etc.

Cons

Some times transfers not fair.Departmental promotions very slow.These days with new education policy C.C.E too much of work load on teachers.Teachers in K.V.S do multi tasks like escorting students for various events all over the country ,have to arrange tickets ,on own.The facilities provided is not at par with public schools. Six days working.

Reduce our clerical work and let us focus more on academics.While attending In service courses provide us with better facilities proper staying and not in class rooms with mattresses on the floor.Let the awards selection be fair and pick up the right candidate .The petrol prices have gone up so many times but T.A is calculated at 4.Rs. per KM.

heavy duty but got to learn a lot!

Current Employee - PGT in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh (India)
    Current Employee - PGT in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh (India)

I have been working at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

good salary compared to other schools on contractual basis. gains lots of knowledge

Cons

heavy work. 5 classes compulsory per day, sometimes we get full 8 classes too, different treatment for contractual and permanent teachers

a teacher is a teacher whether on contractual basis or permanent. there shouldn't be any difference in their treatment at least not in front of the students!

the experience was good i learn many things its a perfect organisation

Current Employee - PRT Teacher in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - PRT Teacher in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

they pay good
    the treat each person equal .we can have lots of experience while working

Cons

pay is not fixed .its a kind of disrespectful things when they all of sudden say not to come tommorrow

pls don't make fun of our creear

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Photos