Kenes Group

www.kenes-group.com

Kenes Group Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Interesting market they operate in but improvements needed in vision & strategy

Sales & Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Amsterdam (Netherlands)

ProsPassionate management & staff, interesting market; organising medical scientific (hybrid) meetings. Not scared to take risks and experiment

ConsLittle vision or strategic focus. Ad-hoc behaviour. No time to think things over and offer smart solutions.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on a mid & long term strategic vision.

A profitable company, but not one which functions as it should

ProsIt's got money, and it seems to have a partially cornered the Medical Conference industry market.

ConsIt's mismanaged, and a lot of people don't seem to be pulling their weight, or are pulling it in the wrong direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you're not qualified for your position, quit.

Factory Assembly Line

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe work was interesting with opportunities to research a wide variety of medical specialties and societies. The goal of the company is very hopeful and, with the right execution, could have a positive affect on many peoples lives

ConsI quickly realized that my opinion didn't matter and the only thing that did was getting reports out as quickly as possibly, often at the sake of quality and personal sanity.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees don't appreciate feeling patronized and giving a free breakfast coupon because some expresses displeasure with a work situation doesn't actually solve any problems.

Worked for Kenes Group? Contribute to the Community!