Kennedy-Donovan Center

Kevin Rodman Conare

1 Employee Review

My experience wasn't good

Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) Nantucket, MA

ProsThe best reason to work here is you believe people with disabilities deserve dignity, respect, and meaningful opportunities to enjoy life.

ConsI worked for Kennedy-Donovan Center (or KDC) for less than a year and there was a ton of turnover during that time. I came on right after someone was fired and at least two people were fired during my employment there. Another retired very suddenly. I experienced a huge disconnect between the South Yarmouth office and Nantucket as far as communication. I quit after less than a year because I didn't feel my input was valued or wanted by anyone at KDC.

Advice to Senior Management"If you cannot make a phone call or send an email that will directly influence how a company is run, then investing in that company is like gambling at the casino." -Joe Pulizzi

^ Listen and respond to your employees in a timely fashion so they feel less like they're gambling anything will change when they bring a problem to your attention. Follow up when an employee proposes a solution to a problem.

Worked for Kennedy-Donovan Center? Contribute to the Community!