Kenra Professional

Be The First To
Add Photos

Tim McMeekan

High quality products

ProsBenefits are very good, perks like car allowance

ConsExpect 12+ hour days between being out in the field, doing your administrative work, and constantly studying for certifications

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees are spread a little thin

Losers only

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Gary, IN

ProsThe Benefits are great and that is all that is great about this sinking ship.

ConsThis company has no management or structure whatsoever. All the blind leading the blind. The product used to be great but the quality has gone to hell. This ship is slowly sinking due to the lack of upper Management and their abilities to run and Manage a business. They can't Manage what they have and they want to do more of it.

Advice to Senior ManagementGET A BUNCH OF NEW MANAGEMENT!!!!!!

Thanks for showing me what I don't want!

Regional Manager (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

Prosgood pay for what you do and benefits were good too. If you drink the coolade they like you. Given great tools like Ipad and Iphones. Some good products to brag about.

ConsVery unprofessional, upper management has no idea how to run a company, so disorganized, micro-managers, pass the buck and can't make decisions, slow on goals and proper direction, no coaching, hire anyone off the street with no management skills, no support from HR

Advice to Senior ManagementI was asked "do you have any last words", sure. Thank you for showing me the kind of company I DO NOT want to work for in the future.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Unhealthy work environment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood benefits like 401k match, life insurance, reasonable amount of PTO time, nice employee discount, nice hotels/travel

ConsVery unorganized, no policy, no procedure, no structure whatsoever. Very political, they overpromote a select few and take advantage of the intelligent employees with good character and work ethic until they overload them with work. The overpaid and overpromoted employees steal ideas of others. Nobody can make a decision in a reasonable amount of time, not even a simple one. High turnover rate: higher than retail, fast food, and every other job I worked at back in high school or college. Their structure is designed to keep most employees trapped in the same positions. They have no concern for their customers (salons, distributors, end users). It is very stressful. Many of the employees are passive aggressive to downright aggressive. Management gives no direction, no feedback, and is virtually unavailable. Unprofessional and unpleasant. Most people love it when they arrive, but in the end everyone but maybe a dozen people (upper management) are severely unsatisfied. They are very cutthroat; if someone tries to be an individual or share a constructive idea, they might lose their job. They cannot control their spending. I have never seen a business run so poorly. Upper management can get sloppy drunk at events, terrible leadership.

Advice to Senior Managementpolicy, proceedure, stucture, be progressive, care, hire carefully, find a better system to evaluate employee performance

Loved it!

Regional Manager (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible, Great Training, Fair salary
    Incredible products, easy to be passionate about the product

ConsHigh employee turnover at almost every level
    New management

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the feedback from the field

Poor management, inexperienced staff

Regional Manager (Current Employee)

ProsBenefits are great, and commission is fair

ConsManagement sucks! They have no people skills! Back stabbers

Worked for Kenra Professional? Contribute to the Community!