Kent Hospital

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Sandra L. Coletta

EVS department is the worst

I have been working at Kent Hospital

ProsReally good benefits and there are really good people who work here.

ConsThe cons are all with the EVS department management. They work them like dogs and enforce strict policies on it's employees that aren't followed by the rest of the hospital...they treat them like children. It's also pays it's employees the lowest wages in the hospital while they are very critical to actually keeping the hospital functioning. It shows a lack of appreciation. I feel bad for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop treating your employees like children and pay your employees and fair wage that matches all the hard work they do everyday that keeps the hospital functioning.

Think corruption in Rhode Island government is bad? Try Kent Hospital

I have been working at Kent Hospital

ProsBenefits are pretty good. That's the only good thing I can say about working at Kent Hospital.

ConsEveryone is related to someone at Kent. The corruption and nepotism that occurs at Kent will blow your mind. It goes right to the top!

Advice to Senior ManagementClean house in all levels of management before you go crumbling down!

Worked for Kent Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kent Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kent Hospital CEO Sandra L. Coletta. All reviews posted anonymously by Kent Hospital employees.