Keste Reviews

3.9
Keste CEO Howard Moore
Howard Moore

Consultant and services company

I have been working at Keste full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very welcoming from the first day

Cons

Nothing now, hope for more pros than cons.

Advice to Management

Nothing now

2. Oracle Platinum Partner

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in Plano, TX

I have been working at Keste

Pros

Good place to work Employee friendly

Cons

Lag in managing delivery processes

Quality Work not appreciated , Billability drives everything .. Less Carrer Growth Opportunities

I worked at Keste full-time

Pros

- Very nice office and work environment. - Gives flexibility to employee to work on different technology stacks - Learning sessions on various technologies - CTO is very approachable. However, same thing is not true for CEO. - Encourage Employees to learn new technologies by giving them opportunity to attend training and also reward money for ceritifications - Everything depends on client. If client is happy then Keste is happy and no one will ask any questions. - Gives good compensation

Cons

- Company just cares about whether you are billable or not and that drives everything. I am not against that but it depends what you are looking for. There is no value to quality, intelligence and hard work. - Your hard work will not give you success in this company. Your success depends on how you play your cards politically and also closeness to the higher management. - There is no fast track in this company based on your performance and intelligence. Only years of experience matters, even if you are not proficient enough to do your job. - Most of the Solution Architects and Practice Principals breadth of knowledge is very limited. The reason for being at this position is sometimes no of years of experience or because they are with Keste for long time. Some of them have very less experience but still Keste recognizes them as Sol Architect / Practice Principals. So, if you are here to learn something from them then good luck. - Fast track is only for the people who have some connection/relationship with CEO , or buttering CEO/CTO. Some people grew very fast in this company but god knows what they have done. - Management is approachable and listen to you but in the end no results. - Work/Life balance totally depends on you client. Keste will not come to help you out if your client is sucking your blood. Keste just care for money like any other consultancy company.

Advice to Management

- Appreciate the quality work. I know every resource billing is same but intelligence matters. If all are dumb in the project then it will be difficult for the person who is leading the project to make it successful.

Technical Lead

I worked at Keste

Pros

lots of opportunitues to learn new technologies

Cons

Very hard to balance personal and professional life

Keste Response

Apr 8, 2014 – Director, Talent Acqusition

Thank you for the constructive feedback, we welcome all feedback to help us continue to evaluate our company culture. Keste is committed to providing a great place to work which includes promoting a ... More

Awesome to work for such a cutting edge company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at Keste full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great growth opportunities if you're a technical expert looking to grow your skills.

Cons

Keste is a smaller company so you have to continue to promote the company 24/7.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote your people as your #1 asset.

7. Experts in learning and creativity

I have been working at Keste full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Keste has an amazing culture, and is a great place to come every day - you're intellectually challenged and pushed to achieve multi-faceted growth!

Cons

Most decisions require executive-level sign-off, so there are some delays - but that's only because the owners are passionate about making the right decisions that affect the growth of the company.

Advice to Management

Keep looking at long term objectives and keep growing the company like you're doing!

8. Wonderful place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at Keste full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at Keste has allowed me the opportunity to grow and develop in ways that I would have never expected. The leadership here at Keste is always willing to listen to you and provide a solution when you may need one. It is a very results oriented organization that looks for people who want to work hard, which is half the fun! I've never met a leadership team that cares to give back to their employees as much as Keste's leaders do! Here at Keste I am excited to come to work and that makes me happy!

Cons

Leadership looks for people who want to work hard, if you are not a hard worker then this wouldn't be a good environment for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

9. Great team environment and challenging projects with new technologies.

I have been working at Keste full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Using all the latest software. Projects are complex and challenging just the way I like them. A lot of flexibility in being staffed on projects. Very competitive salaries

Cons

Since it is a consulting firm, almost all projects require some amount of travel.

Advice to Management

Keep bringing in the big challenging projects including non-Oracle technologies!

My experience with Keste has been very positive and would highly recommend to friends.

I have been working at Keste full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The culture at Keste is great and almost all employees get along great. Many people go for lunch together and even live together and/or hang out in the evenings. Hard work is commended with promotions and pay raises which has happened twice in the past 2.5 years for me.

Cons

It is a consulting company and therefore there will be travel involved. However, we try to make good decisions by placing resources in traveling roles when that is desired and try to keep people at home when preferred.

Advice to Management

Keep it as lean as possible. Building up too many 'non-billable' employees will only apply more pressure to 'billable' employees to keep very busy.

11. DYNAMIC WORK ENVIRONMENT & GROWING!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at Keste full-time

Pros

- Work with the best & brightest from technical professionals to C-level Executives - Collaborative work environment - Internal Training & Development with cross training opportunities - Diverse work environment, a great company culture is fostered when you have a diverse work group - Quickly becoming an Employer of Choice! A strong talent network - Hiring & Growing! - Global footprint

Cons

Let's make sure we embrace our employees outside of delivery and celebrate their successes as much as we do for our "wins" in delivery.

Advice to Management

Management does a great job navigating the business and communicating with the employees. They are true champions of the Keste employees - committed to work/life balance; offering progressive careers with 4 career tracks; dedicated to training & development; competitive compensation & benefits; built a state-of-the-art facility; and committed to hiring & growing with a purpose to name a few of the strengths. Thank you for being committed & leading with integrity and passion!

RSS Feed </> Embed