Kettle Foods

3.5

Cameron Healy

good

I have been working at Kettle Foods

Pros

very friendly people, good hours and i love the way they work around your hours if you need a day off.

Cons

letting some people do what ever they want, walking around and not helping other and alot of trouble makers.

Its great, its a job were I actually get excited going to work

I have been working at Kettle Foods

Pros

They treat there employees very well, with fairness, and great oppurtunities to grow. Kettle Foods is a growing company and i want to grow with this company, its not about the money, its the people that work there, that make the days better and very enjoyable.. thankyou

Cons

Well the only thing thats hard sometimes is that Kettle is always going they only shut down 1 day so that means 6 days on 1 day off, but its great..

There great, the company is run very well.. every 1 works as a team, we are expanding our company doubling in size, 100 new jobs are going to be offered as well. I am pleased with every single person at Kettle Foods US.

I believe Kettle Foods has been the most caring Company I have ever worked for.

Current Employee - CO-Worker in Beloit, WI
    Current Employee - CO-Worker in Beloit, WI

I have been working at Kettle Foods

Pros

The company seems to care for its employees and there families and you do not see this often in employment. The benefits are excellent as well as the product we make and the quality is excellent. In my experience with Kettle Foods the people I worked with have become like family and I care about each and everyone I work with.

Cons

Lots of summer weekends but, I realize it is the demand of making chips that give me and everyone else a pay check.

Keep making all of us co-workers proud to be here by promoting within and praise to a hard days work. I admit it does not matter how high up the ladder you are we all need a little praise.

my opinion

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI

I worked at Kettle Foods

Pros

its a paying job. couple of the employees are actualy good worker to work with . decent break times. always get in to work and out of work right on time.

Cons

to many secrets keeped from everybody. when a go job opens up they hire out side the company. when it come to getting the chance to use your vacation time you pretty much have to jump through hoops spin around three times and bark like a dog.(im not kidding) they will tell you to your face thats if your sick or have a doctors excuse that there will not be given a hard time , but when you come back to work they do nothing but critisize you for it.. when offering time off they pick to many favorites. alot of backstabing, and straight from a managment personel (do as i say and not as i do). and when it come to fixing equipment! the company will not spend money to fix anything properly. they get real cheap and just use short cuts. and as a factory worker for so many years, we all know how short cuts work out. completley different treatments to temps versus there temporary workers. (temps) there temps get treated like garbage. they do one thing wrong there gone. i personaly think that is not right. in my mind i see how they can keep up and running cause they hoard there money selfeshly. but i dont see how they can stay up and running when they treat there empoyees the way they do. weather you belive me or not, you would have to work there for a few years and see it for your self. you find a way of working there without knowing your someone resaerchng them( in other words they would have to think your just another average joe) you would see exactly what im talkin about.

im sorry for being honest. but sometimes the truth hurts and i hope for your future that you can change your attitudes from stuck up and snobby to friendly and supportive. when a different idea is presented i hope you look at it as a good i dea and not feel affended about it, no matater if it came from the head of the company or a brand new green employee. you always said comunication is the key. and it is by all means but in comunication you have one person talking and throwing out ideas but i have to have an open ear to talk to in wich you dont have. again i am sorry to say it but good luck with the future

Average Starting Company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

I worked at Kettle Foods full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company is outstandingly growing. No doubt about that. Rank and file co-workers are nice to work with. Very hospitable, easy to go along, and open for ideas. Salary is ok.

Cons

Heavy workload. Very stressful. Some area managers are rude.

Change the whole management in the operations department. or at least re-allign the department.

challenging

Current Employee - Lead Crew in Mindanao (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Lead Crew in Mindanao (Philippines)

I have been working at Kettle Foods full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

enjoy, more fun, happy to serve customers.

Cons

monthly reports, runnning out of stocks

more flavors and more marketing strategy to offer.