Key Technical Solutions

Key Technical Solutions Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

excellent Opportunity to grow.

Technical Resruiter (Current Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Key Technical Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsKey Technical Solutions has built a strong reputation for delivering positive results to our clients for Engineering-focused talent. We have been steadily expanding our footprint in the Power & Utility Industry nation-wide, and are committed to providing quality candidates in the areas of Engineering, Project Controls, Start-Up & Commissioning, Transmission Planning, Substation Engineers, and Owner's Representatives, among others.

Key Technical Professional Services provides high quality provide off or on-site Drafting & Design, Engineering, and Project Management and Technical Staffing services to the Power and Utility industry on a local, regional and national basis as well as to companies in various industries in WI and Northern, IL. Key Technical currently has seats of SolidWorks, AutoCAD, AutoDesk Inventor, Microstation, Pro/E, and Unigraphics.

ConsPrivately held company with local presence.

Worked for Key Technical Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Key Technical Solutions reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Key Technical Solutions employees.