KeyStaff

Add Photos

Amy Clary & Jason Stoneberg

Recruiting/Sales

Branch Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsKeyStaff is great place to work! KeyStaff provides the right tools to be successful and allows growth within the company. I am fortunate to work for KeyStaff because I love to be independent and manage myself. If you truly have a great work ethic and can self-start. KeyStaff is the place for you.

ConsIf you have entitlement issues and do not work well with others, do not apply with KeyStaff.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for hiring me!

This is not a good place to work, false promises in a glossy package

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsIt was a job but not a very good one. Very frustrating place to work if you are a professional.

ConsPoorly trained staff, poor support and back-up. Focus on infrastructure and stop trying to open more branch offices than you can actually support and stop letting recruiters throw live bodies at your clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire qualified support staff and your 90% + plus turnover for your internal staff will decrease

Working with Keystaff has been a good experience.

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) Austin, TX

Benefits could be better

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

not bad, not great

Recruiter (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsI feel lucky to have been given the opportunity to gain so much experience, as you do EVERYTHING here (recruiting, sales, account mngt, even back office stuff like writing procedures and dealing with payroll/invoicing issues and resolving problems created years ago in the company's fledgling stages). The small company has a work hard play hard atmosphere, but more of the former.

ConsThere is very little recognition for a job well done. Commission is a joke at 2% of gross margin, and selling a large new account would result in so much more work that it would be nearly unmanageable. All recruiters in the company feel really maxed out at any given time. There is no desire to move up in the company as "branch manager" is the only step upward and the co-owners micromanage branch mngrs to death. With no benefits, no 401k, and no opportunity for upward mobility, anyone would be stupid to spend too much time working here towards nothing.

Advice to Senior ManagementA giftcard and a snide remark do not create feelings of recognition and appreciation. Set tangible goals, and stop saying "when you prove yourself of value to this organization we will reward you." That is ominous and devaluing. ESPECIALLY don't say: "if I could replace you with a robot I would." Thanks. Keep those thoughts to yourself.

Worked for KeyStaff? Contribute to the Community!