Keystone Digital Imaging

Updated Feb 11, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Rick Salcedo

Response to all the negativity posted from disgruntled employees.

I have been working at Keystone Digital Imaging full-time for more than 5 years

ProsKDI IS the opportune place to make your career successful. From what's being written it appears personal failure is being blamed on the organization not catering to the path of least resistance. While everyone is entitled to an opinion, positive or negative, their reflection tells the truth behind the animosity. Always start within ones self to find the true path to success and don't blame others for failure.

ConsThe ONLY con with KDI is that management expects employee's to show up to work and give an honest day to EARN compensation. Nothing is just handed out for reporting to work and not meeting the requirements of the position in which you are hired. You get out ONLY what you put in! Of course this is a sarcastic Con but it's what's being reflected in the many negative comments about why one failed to remain employed and achieve success.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay focused on growing the business as your vision depicts and DO NOT allow the naysayers to alter your outlook on caring for people who truly pride themselves on success; both self and company.

1 of America's worst places to work.

I have been working at Keystone Digital Imaging full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSome pros of this company are that they have a great product line and a strong footprint throughout the Philadelphia Region.

ConsCons are far to numerous to write all of them, but the ownership and senior management simply do not care about there employees and they bring nothing to the table, they continously manufactor reasons for not paying people what they are actually owed, the customer's experience is horrible and the service department is completely pathetic.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire yourselves or if not please take a management course.

Good Place to Learn Sales

I worked at Keystone Digital Imaging full-time for more than a year

ProsTeaches you the basics of prospecting, presenting, and closing sales. Opportunity to work with a executives and service team who have vast product knowledge

ConsI really did not have too many negative experiences. If you work hard, you will succeed as a sales professional at Keystone Digital Imaging.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease the vacation time and gas allowance.

Dishonest Backstabbing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Keystone Digital Imaging full-time for more than a year

ProsYou get a paycheck plus commissions based on what they feel like paying you

ConsThey take all you have to give & don't compensate you for all of your hard work and dedication. They like to dismiss the employees with no notice & after you have worked the whole day, Instead of telling you before you start-that you are FIRED!

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat goes around Comes around, Karma is a B&*(h

Avoid

I worked at Keystone Digital Imaging

ProsIt was a good place to be before they tried to grow too quickly. External growth was rapid; internal growth was sloppy and disorganized.

ConsIf you are in the industry currently, bringing your customers to KDI will harm your reputation. They are too big and spread out to service all customers effectively. Management is top heavy with many high paid titles while the sales reps generate all the income. Commission paydays were always a mess, the rep often being shorted. Pricing is too high to be competitive. If you are new to the industry, this is not the place to start. There is virtually no training or support. You will be wasting your time. After two years at this company I saw a revolving door of employees. 95% of the sales staff does not stay more than one year.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are too many cooks in this kitchen. Rather than hire countless, expensive people, try to focus on hiring more service technicians. Save some money and let that be reflected in the sales pricing.

Company Not Growing Well

I have been working at Keystone Digital Imaging

ProsGood comp plan
Good product line

ConsPoor morale in all departments

Decent Place to Start

I worked at Keystone Digital Imaging

ProsGood place to "cut your teeth" in the sales industry. I learned a lot about how to track prospects in the sales process and uncover new opportunities. It's nice because copier sales always looks great on a resume because other sales companies respect the amount of work and competition you will face in this industry.

ConsThe pay is not good. The car package doesn't cover anywhere near the monthly expenses necessary to maintain the activity.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow reps to see a list of all the current customers in the area so they may introduce themselves and open the door to future sales opportunities.

Worked for Keystone Digital Imaging? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keystone Digital Imaging reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Keystone Digital Imaging CEO Rick Salcedo. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by Keystone Digital Imaging employees.