Keystone Quality Transport

Keystone Quality Transport Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Steve Barr

You get to meet with a lot of people and share a lot of thing with them I love working the

Driver (Former Employee) Phila, PA

Prosit a good company to work for but you have to be willing to get up in the morning around 4:00am

ConsWhen my truck blow up on me and nobody reach out to me And when the doctors give me a ok to go back they didn't let me come back and the fight me for my employment

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to help there people out that love there job and stop being hard on them

Awful.

EMT (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsThe fellow employees are honest, hardworking individuals who are there to do their work and go home. That's about the end of the pros

ConsFrom the get go they refer to patients as "customers" when first and foremost they should be patients. It seems their main motivation is to maximum their profit margins by not reinvesting in their abysmal trucks or 'bricks and mortar'. Management short-staffs the weekend crews then proceeds to get infuriated when these crews run behind. In the same breath, if you're running behind (as a result of management short-staffing) you're often asked to stay well after your end time. The company has consistently lost contracts and that isn't really a surprise when the lateness and quality of trucks is so apparent. Human resources only does what is in the best interest of the company so there is no one to back you with any grievances. The policy book runs long with lots of trivial rules such as the color of your undershirt can only be dark blue or black. These policies are rarely enforced but they can be if management wants you gone. The cons list here could continue for awhile but I'd hope the point has been made...

Advice to Senior ManagementReinvest in your company. Support your employees rather than treating them like they're dime a dozen. Lay off the trivial policies and procedures when the management and company flaws are more apparent to the "customers" than whatever rules you want to govern us by (e.g., I never had a patient complain about the color of my undershirt but I have heard dozens of complaints about broken air conditioners, rusted truck bodies, late times, etc).

this place sucks!!

EMT (Current Employee) Springfield, PA

Prosovertime that's all there is to look forward to if they don't cut you due to to much overtime being paid out to crews and you better hope your check is correct because if not you wont get any of the money that they owe you-- "no retro" is the most common words being thrown around lately

Consthe people they put into supervisory positions and i'm still waiting for my raise and again i was told "no retro" i should have gotten my raise when it was due but you "management" took your time and i get screwed!! thank keystone NO quality transport

Advice to Senior Managementyou need to fire the "bad" employees once and for all

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

keystone "quality" transport the quality shows in all we do

EMT (Current Employee) Springfield, PA

ProsI enjoy working in the EMS community. There is always overtime.

ConsThe VP has absolutely no idea what he is doing, and nobody does anything about it. The paratransit management as a whole has no idea what they are doing. The president makes poor decisions about communication. HR makes employee problems personal. The company as a whole has a problem with making certain patients priority. The vehicles are all in poor condition and the company won't invest in new or newer ones.

Advice to Senior ManagementVP please retire, your usefulness as an effective manager has long past expired.

Know what your getting into if you want to work here.

Work Horse (Current Employee) Springfield, PA

ProsThere is alot of overtime for the employes to have. For the most part there are alot of nice people that work there

ConsFor a company based on communication we all find things out at the last min./ Some of middle management really need to do their job and take the blame when things go wrong in their department so that their staff that work under them can stop getting blamed or fired for their mistakes.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe CEO needs to replace the current V.P. he makes alot of quick decisions due to his emotions and then tries to justify it with logic later. Let the people you have in certian postions do their job, thats why you hired them.

This job has been hard on my family life.

ProsI have a great manager to work for.

ConsFor the amount of work that I do. The other employees in my field do less and get paid more. They get to go to the day shift and spend time with their families. I work the overnight and this job has been nothing but hard on my family life.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time in making sure that your employees are happy. A little bit goes a long way.

Worked for Keystone Quality Transport? Contribute to the Community!