Kforce

Kforce Reviews

Updated Jul 24, 2014

Kforce Chairman and CEO David L. Dunkel

David L. Dunkel

Pros
  • They were also very good to me for as far as a work/life balance(in 8 reviews)

• Work from home opportunities, newer facility, giveaways during the benefits enrollment time of the year(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Inexperienced account managers and recruiters(in 10 reviews)

• Lack of communication from recruiter once position ended(in 5 reviews)

Used to be a great company!

Junior Computer Programmer (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsSalary, work balance, the people

ConsConstant restructure, politics, advancement opportunities

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember the "great place to work" banners and go back to what made Kforce great.

Social Media Specialist

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsMy favorite part of Kforce are all the great people! Not only have I made friends, but they feel more like family! I have had the opportunity to "wear many hats", which has helped me to learn the business! Giving back to the community is something I value, and Kforce does a tremendous job giving back to our community. We have organized sponsored charities, and every year we help pack meals for Feeding Children Everywhere. Kforce rewards top performers, and allows you to grow in your career. If you are open to relocation, you also have the opportunity to move across the country!

ConsI would say I wish the benefits were a bit cheaper in regards to copays and coverage.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep training and evolving with the new trends and technologies.

Too much pressure

Talent Qualification Specialist (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsYou're making a decent salary with the opportunity to make a lot of commission
    In the Financial District, which means bartable and good food places
    You can learn a lot in a corporate world

ConsA lot of pressure
    No extra perks - no free food or gym
    Not relaxed
    Benefits aren't that impressive
    Goals were unrealistic
    You are not the CEO of your desk

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed better training when new hires come in
    Instead of asking ''how is everything going?,'' actually be helpful
    Set reasonable goals

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good for entry level recruiting experience

NRC Recruiter (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsThey provide a great training program. Ideal for people new to the recruiting industry. There are a lot of opportunities to transfer into other divisions and make more money.

ConsCompensation is not comparable with the market. Once you get an understanding of the industry it doesn't make sense to stay. Bonus structure was not clear.

Excellent follow up culture

Microstrategy Developer (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsThey follow up every step of the way. They keep you well informed about the Interview schedules.
    The DC Office Sr. Account Managers, Australia as well as Denise are the best.
    They showed up at the location of my interview and calmed my nerves down. It was a grueling 5 hr long interview, and yet they we so enthusiastic every step of the way.

ConsCannot think of any.
    They were very cooperative and is very keen to make sure that you are well compensated.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have an impressive recruiting record. If you could somehow track the timelines of the assignments, and look for new assignments so that the employee is well within the timeline of the next assignment. That will make Kforce unbeatable in true sense.

Kforce Social Media Specialist responded to this review

Jul 15, 2014

Thank you for such a kind review! We are so glad to hear we provided you with excellent contact! It's awesome that Denise and Australia were able to calm your nerves, we know interviews can be ... More

Ok

ProsQuick placement
    Friendly staff
    Open communication
    Does offer vision and dental insurance, but not health insurance

ConsLow pay
    Seems that it may not often lead to full-time positions with client companies
    "Consultant" is laughable

Great Place to Work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people and atmosphere here.

ConsThe location isn't the greatest.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Great place for the basics

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThis is a great company to learn the basics of staffing. If you are new to recruiting then this is a great place to get your foot in the door.

ConsDepending on what team and what manager you have, you can have very different experinces so make sure to ask questions about which teams you will be joining and who you will be primarily reporting to.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the great managers and finally, git rid of the bad ones!

RN Consultant

RN Consultant (Current Employee) Davis, CA

ProsTampa Office Recruiter Tony G. is very responsive and great follow up with questions. Good Salary, I like the opportunity to complete on-line training in ICD-10 coding. Travel agency seems very responsive.

ConsThe hiring process was rather fragmented e.g. paperwork, background check, orientation. My situation was a rushed placement which probably complicated the situation, but I feel everybody gave their best effort. Double check your travel itinerary.

Great company to kick start your career.

Field Services Tech (Current Employee) New Orleans, LA

ProsDecent pay with respectable companies to be contracted to.

ConsOnce you accept an assignment don't call off for any reason! Not necessarily are you fired, but you get knocked down the totem pole.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf I knew what your objective was I would offer an opinion.

Worked for Kforce? Contribute to the Community!