Kidde-Fenwal

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Michael Burcham

Great company to work for...

Finance (Current Employee) Ashland, MA

ProsLot of opportunities to grow including parent company United Technologies Corporation. Healthy business with potential growth

ConsLot of changes during the last two years. but all of them to the good

Great innovation company to work for

Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsInnovation, competitive, strong product and branding

ConsManagement is a bit Top heavy.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffice culture is one that is a bit unhealthy to future brand growth. Too many brands under one umbrella.

Great learning experience, challenging work, lots of awesome co-workers, and tremendous opportunity to have huge impact

Engineer (Former Employee) Ashland, MA

ProsTremendous opportunity to have impact in an organization where everyone rallies around the mission of making live-saving products. Reward systems incentivize hard work and reward for it.

ConsWork-load can be unbalanced overall within the organization, with some members being over-stretched while others are under-utilized.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

An enjoyable place to work

Financial Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsKidde-Fenwal is a very business and family orientated business to work for. There is a great group dynamic and a mutual understanding between all departments within Kidde-Fenwal. The upper management is very effective in taking precautions to ensure work is being done effectively and efficiently.

ConsThere is nothing really negative to mention about Kidde-Fenwal. The atmosphere is great and relaxing. It's a little laid back and that may be one of the downsides if you are looking for a more strict and uptight environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement at Kidde-Fenwal is very effective and there is a mutual respect between individuals holding leadership roles and employees in various departments. Maybe finding a more effective way of communication would help.

Worked for Kidde-Fenwal? Contribute to the Community!