Kim Graham & Associates

Be The First To
Add Photos

Kim Graham

Satisfying and stimulating

Publicist (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsI am so proud to be part of the quality of publicity work and brand consulting that comes out of that office. Work culture promotes creative thinking, sharing of ideas and group brainstorming, but also highly values independent work ethic. Hand picked team - everybody brings complementing strengths and skill sets to the table. Good chemistry between colleagues. Playful and bright work environment with both Mac and PC options. There is lots of flexibility and opportunity for career growth - employees have the opportunity to shape their jobs.

ConsOpen concept office sometimes makes it challenging to focus.

Disorganized and stressful work environement

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsFlexible scheduling.
    Great rooster of clients.

ConsManagement was very disorganized, lacked empathy, spoke badly of employees & clients, both past and present creating a hostile work environment.

All talk no practice

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsInteresting projects.
    Flexible work schedule.
    Opportunity for creativity.

ConsDisorganized.
    Hostile work environment.
    Incredibly unprofessional environment.
    Little to no understanding of pr practice or ethics from management.
    Passive-aggressive behavior passed down from management to team
    Management encourages office politics by bad-mouthing staff and clients to anyone who will listen.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice - it's a sinking ship.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Abusive.

Former Employee (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsThey'll hire people with little to no experience, so if you're desperate for a gig fresh out of school your odds are pretty good.

ConsLiterally everything else. Complete and utter lack of: organization, training, company culture. Competition between employees seemingly encouraged.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't think there is anything that can be done to fix this company as long as it is under current management, bad decisions are seemingly the only ones ever made.

Disorganized and stressful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros- You'll never be bored - there's so much to do and not enough people to do it
    - Junior employees seem to get a lot of experience in a short amount of time

Cons- Complete lack of organization
    - No employee appreciation
    - No company culture
    - Lots of unpaid overtime
    - Little to no training (resulting in lack of employee trust and lots of micromanaging)
    - Not a positive learning environment
    - Still no office computers after 2+ years of being a company (have to use personal laptops)

Advice to Senior Management- Contract an office manager strictly for organizational and administrative tasks
    - An effort needs to be made to satisfy employee needs - provide them with the tools they need to do their job *efficiently*
    - A "we value you and want to keep you" mentality should be adopted over the "everyone has to pay their dues" mentality

Worked for Kim Graham & Associates? Contribute to the Community!