Kinetic Interactive Marketing

www.kineticinteractivemarketing.com

Kinetic Interactive Marketing Reviews

2.4

CEO

Exceptional training and skill sets offered.

I have been working at Kinetic Interactive Marketing full-time

Pros

The company is expanding quickly and the opportunity for growth is quite realistic The training and the skill sets offered are a huge reward for anyone looking to become a more marketable individual. The more you put in to the company the more you will get out. I feel myself grow by the day. All around fun and exciting company to work for offering new hires potentially tremendous success. There is also many unique opportunities to travel to cities around the nation.

Cons

The paycheck could be a little inconsistent as it a performance based job. However if you work hard towards your goals and keep your head up high there is a very rewarding end result. Also there is quite some driving to be done, but they do comp you for the gas. Do not take this position if you think you will be able to coast by while gaining experience. Tough job and not for everyone, but great for motivated individuals.

Not the best work enviornment

I have been working at Kinetic Interactive Marketing full-time

Pros

Basic sales and leadership training

Cons

They "sell" you the job opportunity
    They are not clear and upfront
    You work in Sam's Clubs "pitching" as seen on TV type of products.

Tell your potential employees up front what the job is in detail. You'll weed through people more accurately and not waste anyones time in the process.

Great opportunities!

Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Kinetic Interactive Marketing full-time

Pros

After graduating college I didn't really know where to begin. I majored in Marketing and Advertising. The only issue was most companies I applied to said that I didn't have enough work experience. I know i needed an entry level position, a place to get my foot in the door. Kinetic Interactive Marketing gave me the opportunity I was looking for. I enjoy interacting with people every day and Kinetic gives me the chance to build relationships with customers and build brand awareness for
     our clients. I am able to apply what I learned in my marketing and Advertising courses in college to kinetic Interactive Marketing. I am also able to work in a team oriented position growing up playing sports my entire life I am able to fill feel like part of a team.

I was able to learn all the basics of the entry level marketing associate and grow more and more each day. I am very happy with where I am at with the company and wouldn't change it for the world.

This job might not be a perfect match for everyone but most highly educated individuals should a shot.

definetly give it a shot. Canidates should jump on any opportunity that gets handed to them.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time with Kinetic Interactive Marketing

Don't Get Sucked In

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Schaumburg, IL
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Kinetic Interactive Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Skils and dedication are recognized by management
    - Really friendly, outgoing people
    - Opportunities for advancement are there

Cons

First of all, I want to say that I don't mind working hard, but this borders on ridiculous. You work insanely long hours for very little pay. They tell you that if you get better and "learn your systems" (marketing systems that they teach you) that you will be successful and make lots of money. This is not always true. The better you are, the more money you do make. However, it really does depend on your location. Some stores just don't give you the same opportunities for revenue.

Scheduling - the hours are awful, of course, but the worst part is that you don't receive your schedule more than about 2 or 3 days in advance. It makes it very difficult to plan or schedule anything (appointments of any kind are a nightmare to schedule), and once you realize that you want a new job, you either call in sick all the time or cancel interviews.

Budget issues - The biggest problem I've had is that it is very difficult to budget. I know what I need to make, but there is no way for me to ensure that that is the amount that I will make in a week. It is either hourly (minimum wage) or commission, whichever is higher at the end of the week. It is, therefore, also difficult to figure out what you should be making. They could have cheated me out of money and I would never know.

Everyone who is looking into this company, please know that it is a division of Smart Circle. I did not know that going in & wish that I would have. There is plenty of information about Smart Circle online, but very little about this small division of it. Look into Smart Circle before you make your decision. I accepted this job because I figured it was better than having no job at all & I wish that I wouldn't have.

Do Not Work Here Unless You Enjoy Being Broke and Sales Positions

Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Schaumburg, IL
    Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Kinetic Interactive Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pros? Um...there were no pros!

Cons

This place seemed very promising and I thought I had a good thing going with this place as the front runner in all of my employment choices (there were 4) not including the job I currently had. During my second round interview at a Sam's Club, I was told about the year program into management. I was told that I would get $500 a week unless I made more on commission. That was a lie! My last two week check was just over $500 total! I found out, during my second week, that we only got paid $8 an hour (less than minimum wage). Also, checks/pay periods are bi-weekly. I was working part-time making decent hourly pay and also had health/dental/vision insurance, a savings plan with my company, scheduled days off, set shift, and I worked less hours and did not have to stand in my feet all day long on concrete floors! However, I wanted a career and I thought Kinetic Interactive Marketing was the place for me. Was I ever so wrong! I quit my part-time job, as the hours would have conflicted with Kinetic's ridiculous schedule, and I began working with Kinetic. My first day on the field (at Sam's Club) I was working alone the last few hours and had to close up. I was never trained on closing, I was just expected to remember the quick overview I was told that day at the store. I was also expected to call for help it help was needed...of course it was needed! Another con, I was told that I would receive $15 a day for gas reimbursement when I go from the daily meeting straight to the store (which they call the club). For that to happen, I would have to work morning shift, which only happened about 2 or 3 times during my time with the company and I'm still not convinced I was even paid that money. Another con, they stress that they are a marketing agency yet if you don't sell enough products, or "ring the bell" like they call it, then don't expect to have a good check coming to you! Meanwhile, the managers make six figure salaries and have health insurance! That's another thing, don't expect to have health insurance. So, unless you don't mind being broke for a whole year, and without health insurance, don't work here! Taking this job and quitting mine is the biggest mistake I've ever made!

Offer health insurance to all employees and gas reimbursement to all employees regardless of work shift!

I love the opportunities here and the marketing experience I've gained

I have been working at Kinetic Interactive Marketing full-time

Pros

I have never felt more welcome in a company than I do here at Kinetic. When I walked into the office back in April, there was music playing and I knew this company was a great fit for me because the last thing I wanted to do was go back to a stuffy atmosphere. Everyone was so welcoming and made me feel like I've been part of the team for years. Not only are the people amazing; but the opportunity is something I would have never received at another company. Growth opportunity and my career was not something I thought of until I started working at Kinetic Interactive Marketing. Of course it was hard work (but what career, with a great opportunity isn't hard work?) I learned a lot about myself, what it means to be a leader, and marketing concepts through Kinetic's business model.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

Don't work there if you want a job that pays

I have been working at Kinetic Interactive Marketing full-time

Pros

Opportunity to learn a lot

Cons

Cult setting and atmosphere. They almost brain washed me until my girlfriend made me realize my degree was actually worth something.

Stay true to your word about reimbursing your employees for driving miles to the office.