Kinetico

Kinetico Reviews

2.5

Shamus Hurley
1 Rating

Right for me at the time

Current Employee - Manufacturing in Newbury, OH
    Current Employee - Manufacturing in Newbury, OH

I have been working at Kinetico full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You are able to make a big impact at the company because in my mind it is a small company. I feel that I can walk in and talk to the CEO or any other VP at any time.

Cons

There is no opportunity for growth if you are a professional. Upper management isn't a cohesive unit. Many managers are micro managers. Several are also very emotional and will make emotional decisions instead of rational.

Get on the same page!

Was a wonderful company to work for . . . until the cofounders sold to an investment firm.

Former Employee - Sales in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Sales in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Kinetico full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Their products are phenomenal, and their health benefits are to die for. They have some great people working for them who still really care about satisfying their customers

Cons

Management. Since the take over, there's no value placed on any employee, middle management bullies subordinates, moral is at an all time low and everyone distrusts/disrespects them. Far too many people were brought in to "lead" the company who took no time at all to actually learn the industry, product or existing culture. They went from the best place to work to the worst.

Sack your middle management, find new (or past employees) with experience in the actual industry and give them time/encouragement to learn the product. Most of all, remember that the company was built on a customer-first attitude for 35 years, and the numbers will follow.