Kingman Regional Medical Center

Kingman Regional Medical Center Reviews

Updated Jun 10, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Pretty good place to work.

ProsThis company appears to be working always to improve and serves the surrounding area very well. Many services are top notch for such a small town. Competitive pay and benefits.

ConsPoor communication from and between management. Some small town "good old boys" behavior and favoritism exists.

If the other hospital was still here, I would NOT go anywhere near this place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Kingman, AZ

ProsNone that I am aware of - while some say the benefits are great, it must have been before 2014....employees are now footing much of their benefit bills. It's like Walmart all over again. And, while I normally root for non-profits, I certainly don't root for this one.

ConsLousy pay, apply for 20+ jobs yet all of them say that you are not as qualified as the next person (even when the qualifications are pretty basic). How can they determine that I am not qualified for the position within 30 minutes of me applying online? How does that work exactly???

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are many good quality wanna-be employees out there that you are just skimming out of the running without any explanation as to why. Not sure what your parameters are, but I think they stink.

Good pay and benefits

Child Care Teacher (Current Employee)
    Kingman, AZ

ProsPay is great for the area, benefits are excellent

ConsNot willing to work with educational goals

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very corrupt company. Run the other way while you still have your humanity and can think for yourself.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Kingman, AZ

ProsThe staff is wonderful and truly care. Truly talented and unappreciated or cared for. So many great people have come and gone because of the treatment at this place.

ConsManagement is corrupt. Especially the radiology department. You have no right to express your thoughts, feelings, ideas, and family life. You will be degraded and expected to do their bidding without the ability to defend yourself or treated fairly. You will be a slave to their will and don't expect to be asked or given a choice. Your family time will be sacrificed. Your self esteem and pride will be thrown in the gutter.
    There is nothing in this town to do, especially for young people.
    Bad place for minorities also. I wouldn't recommend this place to my enemy either.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your staff about what is being done to them by your department leaders. Why is it so difficult to keep anybody there? You told us we could talk to you about anything. I don't think that is the case.

Unorganized and small town minded

Network Administrator (Former Employee)
    Kingman, AZ

Proseveryone is nice and has a friendly small time

ConsUntrained IT department and project managers. A true it team cannot hire a bunch of people with no idea what they are doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire trained people for your IT department and listen to the people you work for

Great opportunity for leadership

Director (Former Employee)
    Kingman, AZ

ProsAutonomy in your job. Ability to be innovative in the workplace.

ConsInability to let go of ineffective employees

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be open to the opinions of employees and how this can effect positive change in the work place.

Lifetime

Kingman, AZ

ProsPeople here are great to work with. There are challenges and opportunities to grow as long as you are willing.

ConsHard to get in the door unless you know someone. If you are negated by one many times that closes the door for you until there is a turn over of management.

attendant

Child Care (Current Employee)
    Kingman, AZ

Proswhen you want time off it can be done

ConsNo room for advancements, crappy pay no full time

Advice to Senior ManagementI wish they would treat their employees better

Beware of KRMC

CMA (Former Employee)
    Kingman, AZ

ProsCan't think of any. Ther is ease of access in finding the building. They do offer to pay for additional training if you last that long.

ConsNot willing to answer questions, responsive, inconsiderate and very indiffernt to problems.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe managment needs to do some follow up on their employees and some additiona lback ground checks, like looking people up on Facebook to see what kind of employees they have.

Worked for Kingman Regional Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kingman Regional Medical Center reviews and ratings. All 9 reviews posted anonymously by Kingman Regional Medical Center employees.