Kinze Manufacturing

Updated May 27, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jon Kinzenbaw

Incredible company from an incredible family

Anonymous (Current Employee)

ProsThe Kinzenbaws are some of the most generous people I've ever met. They continue to re-invest on the business, in the technology and in the lives of employees year after year. The best part about the family owned company is that it started with humble beginnings rooted in a Midwestern work ethic. The air is still the same today; if you work hard, then you can play hard. Even starting with a limited agriculture background is not stopping me from falling in love with the industry and finding myself proud to be a part of a team that makes products that help feed the world.

ConsLeadership can be intimidating when first getting to know them. It is important to break the ice with good work and trustworthiness. A simple equation to earn respect from a manager, a director and the owners.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember that employees are bound to make a mistake once in a while. However, the right employee will never make that same mistake again.

Great Internship Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt is a good culture and the people are enjoyable to work with most of the time. They have a great co-op/internship program and get exposed to a lot of areas within your respective department. Kinze is growing quickly adding new buildings, products, and jobs. Great place to start a career.

ConsCompany is pretty flat and not too much room to move up. It seems they hire their senior leadership from outside the company verses promotion.

Falls short of potential. Be very wary if relocating.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVery good benefits. Excellent physical work environment. Challenging projects and opportunity to be somewhat creative.

ConsVery limited growth potential. Family OWNED, not family ORIENTED. Located in very rural area. Very high non-manufacturing employee turnover rate. Extremely high risk relocating. Employees routinely terminated with little or no warning.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf Kinze is to survive, it desperately needs experienced and professional executives. If not, it will either go out of business or end up an AGCO or CNH subsidiary within ten years.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It was a very good experience and a good company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe salary is very competitive with other similar positions. The facilities in the engineering department are all top-notch and really help enhance you as a engineer.

ConsThe atmosphere at Kinze Manufacturing is very strict. The owners have their way of thinking and really that is how it has to be.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall it is a good company that offers a great product and great benefits to their employees. However would change how they treat some of their employees.

Worked for Kinze Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!