Kitchen Magic

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Brett Bacho

Company of "Bait -n- Switch" lots of talk but watch your contract!

Carpenter (Current Employee) Denville, NJ

Proscarpenters try their best to make due with materials

Conscall the office with a problem and it is always the same question WILL THEY PAY ? The only way you get their attention is to not get payed !

Advice to Senior ManagementLOL Quit putting money into a call center and try some better product

Kitchen Magic

Area Marketing Manager (Former Employee) Framingham, MA

ProsMost of the people who work here are good people. The company also treats their customers pretty well. During the first year of working here I put about 45k miles on my car, and in the second year they did provide a company car (which was a billboard on wheels.) They provide a good product to the customers as well.

ConsThey don't contribute to health care for the first year and then after the first year they will pay half (which for a single person comes out to about $250 a month.) No matching 401k, no yearly raises, very little room for advancement. After one year of work you get one week paid vacation, and that's all you'll get for as long as you work there. I had asked for a review after my first year and all I got from them was "you're doing a good job so there's nothing we need to go over." The gas reimbursment program was horrible, they gave $.30 a mile after the first 30 miles of driving. They also display very little loyalty to their employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees better. From my personal experience, there aren't very many employees who feel they are compensated for the hard work that they do. My co-workers were required to work weekends, holidays, and often had to put in 3-5 hours on a day off. All I would ask is to show a little bit more respect for an employee's personal time.

Worked for Kitchen Magic? Contribute to the Community!