Knightsbridge Human Capital Management

Employment Status

Reset
3.5
David R. Shaw

1. It's an interesting culture....

I worked at Knightsbridge Human Capital Management

Pros

Very smart people all around. Dedicated, work hard and for the most part loyal.

Cons

Individual effort is measured strictly by sales/utilization. Some senior leaders have a "my way or the highway" attitude.

Advice to Management

Find out what's important to your people.

2. Excellent opportunity for growth and development if you demonstrate you want it

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Knightsbridge Human Capital Management full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The people have a passion for the work they do, the organizations recognizes people who demonstrates their willingness to learn and innovate with new ideas. The "K factor" really resonates with who I am and what it stands for. I work with a passionate and talented team.

Cons

More investment in technology that supports business development, client delivery and customer support.

3. Great company to work for

I have been working at Knightsbridge Human Capital Management part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

People, team, learning environment, growth

Cons

None, great company to work for

5. Great organization with unique culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Knightsbridge Human Capital Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very talented and professional teams of employees. Knightsbridge has and practices the expertise of recruiting, coaching and developing their talent. Competitive compensation, benefits and work/life balance. Corporate values are spoken frequently. The unique culture encourages laughing, optimism and teamwork to achieve common goals.

Cons

Really can't think of any.....

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on being the best the industry has to offer! Keep building stronger people and stronger organizations.

6. Excellent people, market leader, challenging work, strong corporate brand opens doors for Consultants

Current Employee - Career Solutions in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Career Solutions in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Knightsbridge Human Capital Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Strong, strategic, committed leadership, excellent quality people and high calibre projects and clients Push to expand globally is invigorating

Cons

Internal technology for employees is cumbersome

Advice to Management

A top notch CRM system would help drive growth

7. Transparent, terrific culture, very good professional development and HR focus

Current Employee - Career Solution Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Career Solution Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Knightsbridge Human Capital Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Small enough to maintain the small business culture, but has the processes, people,tools, framework, and thought leadership to be an industry leader. Lots of opportunity for learning, strong compensation, and tremendous leadership. Manager is unbelievable. Quality of work team is excellent.

Cons

Difficulty gaining access to cross practice experience, though efforts are certainly made to establish inter-practice education. Knightsbridge is aware of this and makes efforts to improve on it.

8. Entrepreneurial organization with people who care about the work they are doing.

Pros

Projects are challenging. Customers are appreciative. Lots of opportunity to learn.

Cons

Too much recognition for self-promoters.

Advice to Management

Increase accountability at all levels.

9. Scratch beneath the surface and you'll find a mixed bag of good, bad and ugly

I worked at Knightsbridge Human Capital Management

Pros

I cannot think of anything really good about Knightsbridge. Some of the people are great and it's got a good central location.

Cons

Very poor leadership and senior management group who will only help those that they like. Over consultative in their decision making and really need better processes. Unless you're one of the senior folks the pay is terrible. Lot of the consultants think way too highly of themselves 'look at me, I've a phd and I've written a book'. Get over yourself.

Advice to Management

Squire dome true inspirational leaders and start valuing your staff at all levels not just at senior level. Invest in your internal processes do that you have a stronger internal foundation - everything from performance review, assessing manager effectiveness, comp strategy.

CEO is all about the CEO /

Current Employee - Can't Say - That Would BE Suicide in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Can't Say - That Would BE Suicide in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

Good People that work hard.

Cons

Knightsbridge presents itself as visionary in its HR Capital Management approach and solutions. Ironically, the company acts like every other business I've worked for - the CEO is King - capricious and arbitrary - and the visionary solutions we propose for our clients are not followed internally.

Advice to Management

Someone needs to tell the Emperor he has no clothes!

Practice what you preach...

I worked at Knightsbridge Human Capital Management full-time

Pros

Consultants and above positions are valued at this company.

Cons

Administrative positions are undervalued at this company. CEO is all about the bottom dollar. Even if that means undermining the satisfaction of his employees.

Advice to Management

Take your own advice and practice the services that you offer to other companies.

RSS Feed </> Embed