Kno

Osman Rashid

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Kno knows it all

Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Kno as a contractor for less than a year

ProsThe management is amazing. Yes I do work hard, and am learning so many new things. I have more responsibilities then I was originally hired for. However, this is a great learning opportunity for me, and I see advancement opportunities in this company in the future. Hard work does pay off here, and I've seen that on countless occasions.

The perks are definitely there to keep you at work, and my hours at work do cause me to miss the sunshine. I make the best of it though. I always go out during my break or lunch, and just walk around the building with the gorgeous scenery and wild life.

My bosses remind me to take my lunch and break, as I'm usually caught up in my work by my own doing.

ConsThe only thing that I do not currently like, is the uncertainty. This company is so dedicated to their customers, that if there's an issue with the app, or even one customer...They work through the night to get it fixed. So sometimes I do not know what my schedule will be, or if I will be needed for over time until the last second.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. I'm loving all the recent promotions, and contractors becoming full time. It shows the company is still going strong.

Worked for Kno? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kno reviews and ratings in Santa Clara, CA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kno CEO Osman Rashid. All reviews posted anonymously by Kno employees.