KnowledgePoint360 Group Reviews

CEO

1. Good learning experience

Current Employee - Speakers Bureau in Lyndhurst, NJ
    Current Employee - Speakers Bureau in Lyndhurst, NJ

I have been working at KnowledgePoint360 Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

excellent training process and set up

Cons

No room for growth
    Favoritism abs brown nosing gets you far
    Management care more themselves than their staff

Advice to Management

Value hard workers instead of people who kiss up to the higher ups!!

2. Treated me well

I worked at KnowledgePoint360 Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

My hard work was always awarded with promotions and increases. They invested a lot in me and did right by me in my 6 years. If I experienced favoritism as concluded in other reviews, I wasn't aware. I felt I earned what I got and was thankful at every step.

Cons

Push back on client is minimal and the demands from client were daunting. I think if this is the business model the company intends to continue with, they will have increased issues with retention. Having been out of the company for a few years, they are getting a reputation for burning through staff.
    Salaries are not on par with industry standards, much lower.

Advice to Management

Spend more time having one on ones with your lower level staff, they are the ones that really know what is going in with the client.

3. Good place to get started

I worked at KnowledgePoint360 Group full-time

Pros

Good place to get started, focus on training/onboarding is reasonable, good collegiate environment

Cons

Lower than market salaries, work-life balance, need to develop additional training resources

Advice to Management

Try to get compensation in-line with industry peers

5. Overall

I have been working at KnowledgePoint360 Group

Pros

People are great and knowledgeable. Facilities are excellent. Good benefits.

Cons

Stretch people thin. Need to get more clients to diversify. Need more direction

6. The company was good at one point now they over work the employees

I worked at KnowledgePoint360 Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Got along with some managers

Cons

They will not give out promotions if you weren't full committed the entire year.

7. Hampster's on a wheel

I worked at KnowledgePoint360 Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great co-workers, and an amazing facility.

Cons

Poor tools provided for work completion. Too many tasks applied to one job/person. Business only interested in numbers and not the care of their employees.

8. KP360 - Pro's and Con's

Former Employee - Coordinator in Lyndhurst, NJ
    Former Employee - Coordinator in Lyndhurst, NJ

I worked at KnowledgePoint360 Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefit Package
    401K Plan
    Great Learning Experience

Cons

Managers only look out for themselves. As an employee you have no one, to go to for direction or advice. Very unprofessional and petty. Micro-managing. Coordinators are treated like 2nd class citizens.

You will last longer at the company by brown nosing, than actually being an efficient employee. It is all about who you are friends with. If you can go in, keep an eye on your co-workers and report everything to upper management, you have a job for life. Even if your work performance is below average and you drop the ball on numerous occasions.

Advice to Management

Advice to upper management - Do some spring cleaning, begin with managers in the speakers bureau. Please take a better look at what they are doing, the favoritism and the unfairness that goes on.

My experience at KP360 has been bittersweet.

Current Employee - Coordinator in Lyndhurst, NJ
    Current Employee - Coordinator in Lyndhurst, NJ

I have been working at KnowledgePoint360 Group

Pros

Good Benefits
    Decent Pay
    Easy Commute
    401(k)plan

Cons

Senior management always micro-managing
    No respect or appreciation for coordinators
    Lower level jobs are treated as insignificant

Advice to Management

Treat Coordinators like actual people, not machines. Stop micromanaging it is bad enough we are abused by the customer.

It has been positive overall.

Current Employee - Coordinator in Secaucus, NJ
    Current Employee - Coordinator in Secaucus, NJ

I have been working at KnowledgePoint360 Group

Pros

It has excellent benefits.
    The managers let you take time off.
    The pay is decent in addition to the benefits.
    As long as people like you, you are generally good.

Cons

There is not much room for promotion if you are entry level.
    Management plays favoritism, sometimes.
    Employees aren't recognized for contributions.

Advice to Management

Please recognize employees for hard work and also allow opportunities for growth for employees. It is not fair that a lot of things go unappreciated.

11. In summary, I would recommend the company as an employer on the whole, but my specific job role left much to be desired.

Current Employee - Scientific and Healthcare Research Associate in Macclesfield, England (UK)

I have been working at KnowledgePoint360 Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly, close-knit team;
    Great way to learn new IT skills, especially with regards to Excel and web searches;
    Company itself is a world-leader in its field. It is expanding, so a good bet for job stability and security. Offices are modern with kitchen areas on each floor and even a shower room and changing facilities;
    Good supervision and management. Respectful and never micro-managing, always encouraging questions, communication and feedback from new starters;
    Relatively varied remit of tasks and projects;
    In my position, 9-5 Monday-Friday is the norm. Very rarely have I been asked to work overtime;
    Informal work environment with a good social element. Reasonable (though not outstanding) employee benefits include free eye tests, reduced gym membership and optional "cycle-to-work" scheme.

Cons

Although there is a fairly wide range of different project types, my job position invariably involved tedious and banal searching of websites, databases and even mundane Google searches. There is absolutely nothing to get you to think, nothing to challenge you, nothing for the ambitious young graduate. It is a very structured, procedural job role. My BSc in Biomedical Sciences was completely unnecessary for the tasks at hand. It is the kind of work that makes you think "how am I benefiting humanity with this work?", "What am I getting out of this job?" It is at times unfulfilling, and is not the kind of work if you are prone to suffering from a midlife crisis. I would recommend the company in general, but this job role that I was in...no. Certainly not with the salary and holiday time I get.
    Although supervision was generally acceptable, no context was given to many of the projects. One minute I would be working on one thing, the next minute I would be doing a completely different project with no background given as to what the long-term plan is for the work. This led to confusion and errors on my part;
    The team I was working in did none of the pitch-work or exciting client-facing discussions - it was as if we were simply on hand to pick up the boring, run-of-the-mill grunt work that the other departments were unable to do, either because they had no subscription to the resources we use to search for documents and material online, or because they were too busy writing scientific manuscripts or preparing for pitches with pharmaceutical companies;
    Company policy prohibits traditional references from being given. If you want a reference for a new employee when you leave this company, it will be a formulaic verification of employment from HR. Understandable I suppose, but no less disappointing.

Advice to Management

The company is growing, the outlook for the future is promising, but remember that throughout all the integration and mergers and recruitment going on behind the scenes, it is the current employees that got the company to where it is now. Do not lose the friendly camaraderie and sociable element between colleagues in a desperate bid to generate an ever-larger profit.

RSS Feed </> Embed