Kool Smiles
www.mykoolsmiles.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Kool Smiles Reviews in Washington, DC

Dr. Dale Mayfield & Dr. David Vieth

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

I LOVE what I do and Kool Smiles gives me the platform to be able to do it!

Dentist (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

ProsThe mission is amazingly strong. We provide QUALITY care to the underserved communities. I'm able to do dentistry on the people that need it so badly and I don't have to worry about anything else. I get compensated well for the work I do, relative to the real world of dentistry.

ConsSometimes can be chaotic with the number of lives that we change and the population we deal with.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave more fun and "feel" the offices more. Maybe do work as a PC, OM, DA, etc on a given day so that you can see what they do in the office and the daily challenge.

Worked for Kool Smiles? Contribute to the Community!

Kool Smiles Videos

Kool Smiles – Why Work for Us?

Behind the smiles of our dentists is a company with a purpose. We started Kool Smiles in Decatur, Georgia, in 2002, because we saw a huge need for quality dental care in underserved communities. In our first year, we… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kool Smiles reviews and ratings in Washington, DC — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kool Smiles CEO Dr. Dale Mayfield & Dr. David Vieth . All reviews posted anonymously by Kool Smiles employees.