Krispy Kreme

1 Review

Krispy Kreme Chairman, President, and CEO Jim Morgan
Jim Morgan
1 Rating

Pros
  • Occasionally free doughnuts, long hours and a little bit above minimum wage (in 14 reviews)

• free donuts, total lack of supervision, we did what we wanted, when we wanted (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • The upper management couldn't care less about the work force (in 5 reviews)

• You have to throw away hundreds of doughnuts a day and cannot take them home unless you buy them (in 12 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all Reviews

Worst job ever!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

I have been working at Krispy Kreme

Pros

There aren't very many pro's, but occasionally you will meet a few nice people that come and go.

Cons

As a long term employee, you feel very unappreciated. You are constantly short staffed and the managers never seem to care, but get angry when you can't tend a rush in the front and drove thru by yourself. You will never leave on your scheduled time, and the people who are higher levels up that you will treat you like a piece of trash. They over work you and don't pay you enough for the extra work they add to your shift. Ive heard good things about some locations, but the Concord location is TERRIBLE.

You were once at our place, don't forget where you came from. We are real people and deserve that respect.