Krispy Kreme

Be The First To
Add Photos

Krispy Kreme Chairman, President, and CEO Jim Morgan

Jim Morgan

Pros
  • Good environment, free doughnuts, customer service experience(in 8 reviews)

• free donuts, total lack of supervision, we did what we wanted, when we wanted(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • When addressing that to upper management, they act surprised and act as if it's impossible(in 3 reviews)

• You have to throw away hundreds of doughnuts a day and cannot take them home unless you buy them(in 9 reviews)

AMAZING ! Im in highschool and I work at the Stockton,Ca March Ln location, great job, great vibes, great managers ✔✔✔

Retail Specialist (Current Employee) Stockton, CA

Pros.Loyal customers
    .Making/Decorating doughtnuts
    .Hot Light retail rush
    .Stacking Shelves OMG I can go on & on

ConsWhen you first begin the drinks will be the hardest to master. I'll give you 2 weeks max and then you'll be making drinks like a champion !

Advice to Senior ManagementOur managers, upper and lower class are all extremely well trained with amazing personalities. If we ever need help in production or retail they are always there to lend a hand and also give some advise as to what we should do if the situation was ever to occur again ツ

The best place I've ever worked in my life.

Retail Specialist (Former Employee) Middleton, WI

Prosfriendly customers
    loyal customers
    fun work
    lots of events

Consterrible benefits
    hard to get a raise
    favors certain employees over others
    unfair advantages to higher ups "favorites"

Advice to Senior ManagementGive out less coupons.

Loved this job

Production (Former Employee) Lubbock, TX

ProsGreat training, great pay, great environment to work in. I think all the sugar in the air makes people happier.

ConsThe temptation of eating so many donuts.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great work experience with decent pay

Cashier (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible work hours and great work environment

ConsStanding all day and running around.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire experienced people and keep an eye on new employees.

Great Place to work

Retail Specialist (Current Employee)

ProsFlexible work schedule, great working environment

ConsA lot of work to to in short amount of time

Impossible to not love the job, selling delicious hot doughnuts to happy customers.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsCustomers are happy to come into the store 90% of the time. The support team from Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation is awesome. They provide great training materials and are available by phone or email for just about anything. The company promotes from within as much as possible and reward good employees with salary raises and praise.

ConsThe 10% of not so happy customers can be a drag but luckily it isn't often. It's no fun to smile when a customer is griping about something but it can be fun to try to change their attitude through friendliness and accomdation. I also don't like smelling like a doughnut when I leave -- but there are worse things to smell like! :)

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue selling those amazing hot glazed doughnuts and support your employees!

Great experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsGreat people to work with.

ConsRan out of product a lot.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat team members more fairly.

Fun..depending on your managers.

Donut Seller (Former Employee)

ProsFree donuts,nothing like the FIRST day working at krispy kreme! I worked at one in Southern California. So chill sometimes and being a man its nice working with a bunch of girls.. You get to meet a lot of their girlfriends if your nice ;). Can customize your donuts.

ConsWell... Everything was going great till they left me on nights and had me working weekends every week...and that's not fun. Weekend nights are super busy and it was running my patiences.. New managers at my location and one of them was about to get me fired if he tried to yell at me one more time (I have problems when someone yells at me.) The general manager was a cool person but did not promote me when this person would tell me I'm a hard worker...promoted a lazy chick within 2 months hired and ticted me off...now I work somewhere else :).

Advice to Senior ManagementQUIT it with the new rules! More rules = upset employees. Upset employees = bad service. Bad service = less customers in the future. I'm not even done with college and even I get it. Also make more krispy kreme locations... When you guys do the "buy one dozen get a second dozen free" days the machines can't keep up with Americas many junk food fanatics... New more locations in Orange county / Los Angeles to please customers.

I keep busy the entire, there is always something to do or that needs attention. This is a paced position.

Cook (Current Employee) Marietta, GA

ProsTime passes quickly and I enjoy working here, a really great group of people.

ConsHave to keep an eye on everything that is going on, it is an easy job yet and easy job to mess up on if your not really paying attention.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more constructive critism, be more open to ideas.

Krispy Kreme is a good company to work for

Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) Shreveport, LA

ProsThe daily routine is easaly mastered

ConsWorking 50-60 hrs a week on salary

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you have a good GM and supervisors the job is not bad. In order to make some good money the store must make bonus

Worked for Krispy Kreme? Contribute to the Community!