Kroll Factual Data Reviews

Rod Bazzani

1. Not Great, not Horrible

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Loveland, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Loveland, CO

Pros

People are awesome! Pretty easy job, will keep you interested for awhile. Bosses are nice. Easy to schedule time off.

Cons

No communication or very poor communication. Pay is low.

Advice to Management

The communication here is really poor. It's hard to get ahold of anyone. No one ever knows what's going on. Promises are made, then taken back.

2. Not the greatest place to work

Pros

My manager is actually a pretty good guy

Cons

All about customer service, but not about employees. Dont expect to get paid much, and very little pay increases. No room for growth...ever..

Advice to Management

Pay your employees

3. Stay Away From This One

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Pros

None, absolutely none. There are no pros to list for the company, culture, leadership, advancement, environment, or salary. Don't waste your time with this cesspool (aka - an underground container for the temporary storage of liquid waste and sewage).

Cons

Horrible leadership, horrible pay, horrible place to work. Of all the jobs I've had, this one was by far the worst.

Advice to Management

Get over yourself. If you mommy and daddy did not own the company and gave you jobs (which you will never be qualified to be in) and you had to get a real job, you would not be qualified to work behind a counter asking "would you like fries with that?". I heard the two "leaders" of the company were fired after the company was bought. NO surprise there.

5. Overworked and underpaid

Pros

The camaraderie amongst myself and my co workers was amazing, unfortunately it was due the fact that we all felt under appreciated and extremely over worked.

Cons

Our compensation for the amount of stress which was involved with our workload was completely unfair.

Advice to Management

Don't treat your employees as if they're a number. You're turnover might not be as high.

6. Unorganized - lack of direction and support

Pros

Brand recognition in the marketplace

Cons

Inferior technology compared to competition

Advice to Management

There is always room for improvement

OUT SOURCED

I have been working at Kroll Factual Data full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for Kroll for Almost 6 years, Until the last 2 years have very much enjoyed working for the company

Cons

Kroll has now been OUT SOURCED!! To India and either the Phil pines or Dominican Republic, We are expecting huge layoffs in the near future. I feel our *BIG* Clients are being left in the dark about who is really processing their files. The catch, They contracted a company within the US (Thought Focus) so they don't get their hands dirty. So don't bother applying anytime soon for a job. unless your willing to move to another Country. What ever happened to *Made in the USA?*

Advice to Management

Fire the people who got your company into this mess and keep jobs here in the US!!

A company that I am embarrassed to be associated with

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

I have been working at Kroll Factual Data full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They offer a very nice vacation package starting at 3 weeks and going up to 5 weeks at 5 years. Management leaves you alone for the most part. weekly BBq's during the summer. They have many drawings for tickets to Budweiser events

Cons

No chance for advancement. Poor pay and the raises are between 1 and 5 percent. Poor management. direction given by management is contradictory fixing one issue yet leaving multiple problems unresolved or even recognized, Working conditions are so poor quality and seasoned employees are leaving and untrained or quality employees are the majority.

Advice to Management

Recognize the frustration of employees from the poor working conditions and lack of change needed to overcome high turnover. Get rid of the VP. Work as hard as your employees. Act on resolving problems in the company, there are tons to choose from

Most shady company I ever worked for!!

Current Employee - Anonymous in Loveland, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Loveland, CO

I have been working at Kroll Factual Data full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is ok here

Cons

I worked for almost six months threw a temp company "In there building" and I worked hard for them and was a good employee and out of nowhere they gave us a 4 day notice we were all being layed off do to them slowing down...Then to add insult to injury ,2 days before the cutt off day, they sent us home early do to them being slow... The senior supervisor's reply was "I aint gonna pay all of you for doing nothing so you need to go home" Like it was are fault they were not getting enough calls!!! Basically they put me in a terrible bind and obviously know how to work around not giving benifits, paying unemployment or even have to have a reason to fire you...smh...dirtiest company I ever work for

Advice to Management

Have more respect for your employees ,and realize people depend on a pay check just like you depend on making a profit!! Give a 2 week notice if your gonna be laying people off and be somewhat human about it

Horrible

Former Employee - Credit in Loveland, CO
    Former Employee - Credit in Loveland, CO

I worked at Kroll Factual Data full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you absolutely cannot get a job then KFD is ok

Cons

Women are treated as second class citizens . Company is run by bunch of old guys who for every complaint or question simply tell you :" we will look into that " , in other words it's never gonna happen don't waste your breath . Management sucks as well the supervisors . If you can dodge all the bullies don't worry supervisors will get you . They will either talk badly about you or constantly strive to find your smallest mistakes but nobody acknowledges all the hard work you do and how much business you actually make them. I complained twice about bullies and treatment I didn't even get an email back much less action taken even know I was discriminated against . This includes HR and management . That is unacceptable . They draw these little drawings about how teamwork is dream work when in reality there is no such a thing at KFD . It's every man for himself and if you survive constant backstabbing and constant negativity you're lucky . They simply don't care one way or the other , nor do they want to invest time in trying to make departments better . After huge lay off KFD has become hellhole full of hostile , insecure , unprofessional people who don't have a clue what they are doing . Very sad what the company has become .

Advice to Management

Get rid of bad people , employees , supervisors , managers and go back to good company you use to be . Just because you were sold doesn't mean you cannot hire good nice people . Try to maintain that KFD integrity you use to have , nobody is asking that you spend huge amounts of money to buy things for employees , people just appreciate honesty and good hard working employees , supervisors and managers vs the ones that are just out to get you on every single corner . Such shame .

QA/QC

Former Employee - QA/QC in Loveland, CO
    Former Employee - QA/QC in Loveland, CO

I worked at Kroll Factual Data full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice facilities and place to work out. Flexible hours. Steady paycheck.

Cons

Management is a mess. There is absolutely zero communication between departments and management with staff. Everyone is always in the dark. They hire a lot, lots of turnover. Hard to get quality people there. Pay is low and benefits are terrible. They cost you more then what they present. Managers micromanage and if you are 7 minutes early or late for a shift you are written up. My first manager literally would yell and scream at staff and the company kept her for a long time. They under bid on contracts then have to lay people off again when contracts are pulled and cancelled due to mismanagement. Constant back and forth. No job security. Went through 4 managers in less than 2 years. Was lied to since day one when I was told could work from home to only find out on day one that was not the case. Keep looking.

Advice to Management

Appreciate the good people you have and give rewards to the hard workers. Stop focusing on the a persons time and focus on what they can do for the company. Use a persons skills to the companies advantage and stop dismissing them to fill a seat. Give better salary increases and communicate better with your employees.

RSS Feed </> Embed