Kronos Incorporated Reviews

305 reviews filtered by
4.2
Kronos Incorporated Chief Executive Officer Aron J. Ain
Aron J. Ain

Pros
  • Work/life balance - freedom to get work done in whatever way you work best (in 47 reviews)

• As a solution consultant, I'm able to work from home a lot (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • This used to be OK because of the excellent work/life balance in a bad economy, but now the (in 10 reviews)

• Some of the middle management within Engineering struggle with how to manage people (in 13 reviews)

1. Kronos has afforded me the best work experiences

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Opportunity to move to new challenges within the company
    Best in breed products and services
    True commitment to being the best employer
    Guided by excellent senior leadership

Cons

More work to be done to become best products internationally. The investment is there, but we still have growth to go.

Advice to Management

International growth is exciting and needs more in-region senior talent

2. Awesome Employer!

Current Employee - Training Specialist in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Training Specialist in Boston, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time

Pros

The company and management really try hard to enable employees to have a healthy work/life balance. Many managers offer flexible schedules around personal appointments, allow working remotely from home and ensure time off requests are approved whenever possible. The company's new strategy reassures me that they're going to continue to focus on the customers needs as well as employees. Many senior managers will reach out regularly to check in, offer a congratulations on a job well done or even just say hi. This means and a lot and a simple high-five in the hallway from higher management reminds me how happy I am to be part of such a great team and company. There is plenty of opportunity for growth within the company, too.

Cons

As the organization grows, I often find departments can be somewhat disconnected from each other and not understand how they work together as one Kronos. This is something that the company is working on changing, but there is still opportunity here as we grow internationally.

Advice to Management

Don't get too big and forget all the individual contributors that are helping you get there.

3. Manager, Education Delivery - Americas

Current Employee - Manager, Education Delivery - Americas in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Manager, Education Delivery - Americas in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Customer Focused, Innovative, Many Tenured Employees because they love the company, Truly an Employer of Choice, Growth Opportunities, One Team

Cons

Global Expansion makes for interesting meeting times.

Advice to Management

Continue focusing on the 3 C's Customer, Company and Cloud as it is a great all encompassing company initiative.

5. Family-focused, positive, supportive atmosphere

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The Management at Kronos has all the right values. They truly want to create and support the best products possible. They strive for excellence in supporting their employees too and all that positivity from the top down is felt by the employees. Each of us wants to be there, we feel good about what we're selling and wants to prove that their Management style is the effective.

Cons

Sorry, I can't think of any cons.

Advice to Management

Thank you!

6. #1 Place to work in Boston...not by chance!

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Work/Life balance is the BEST! I am allowed the flexibility I need to take care of both work and home and be productive in both. I have had the opportunity of attending some great development courses offered by Kronos University and truly feel as though the company is investing in me. These opportunities have contributed to my success at Kronos thus allowing me to give back to Kronos what they have invested in me.

Cons

Change - there are some hiring managers who have been with Kronos for 20+ years (which is a great thing), although, educating them about the market and getting their "buy in"/flexibility regarding the type of talent we should be bringing into the company can be a struggle.

Happy to be here

Current Employee - Human Resources
    Current Employee - Human Resources

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is a company that is busting at the seems - great culture, great product, great strategy/vision - as a new hire, I can clearly see how I can contribute to this and that is exciting!

Cons

Onboarding lacked a little rigor

Advice to Management

Kronos is growing and expanding very quickly so transparency around this change management and our pure ability to scale up as quickly as we need to will be our biggest challenges - so over communicate, educate and guide!

8. lots of potential growth within the industry

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time

Pros

great benefits, great work life balance. friendly environment

Cons

limited growth potential in career path, career development is something they are working to improve upon but managers may overlook the aspect with fear of losing a valuable employee in their department, limited promotions from within the company

9. Why work anywhere else?

Current Employee - Applications Consultant IV in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Applications Consultant IV in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time

Pros

I'll be the first to admit that I do not have the experience of working for other companies at a corporate level to offer a full comparison. Regardless, Kronos has clearly been doing something right because I've been here since 1998 and still do not have a desire to leave. The people here have a passion for what they do and they want to do it well. Just about everything I've learned in my career has come from either my experience working here or the training they have sent me to. They always support you when you want to learn more and grow. The company offers enough benefits to cover my family's needs. We lack for nothing.

Cons

As the company has grown, the challenge of inter-department communication has become more complex. I do believe that the leaders here at Kronos always strive to do the right thing. I don't think they always get it right the first time; however, they do seem to recognize when things really aren't working and try to adjust to fix or accommodate.

Advice to Management

Take good care of all the people in the field. As a former field employee, I can tell you that it was more taxing than many other positions here at Kronos. They are on the front lines with the customer and without them, all our hard work at the corporate level would be for naught.

10. Amazing, friendly, and competent people in lumbering atmosphere.

Current Contractor - Cloud Engineer in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Contractor - Cloud Engineer in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Kronos is by far the best place I've worked in my career, and the main reason for that is the people. My direct manager is amazing, and the people I work with really know what they're doing. Everyone is personable, even CXO level employees; and for the most part, everyone's pretty forward thinking in general. People are rewarded and applauded for accomplishments and personal initiative, and I've almost never seen anyone here thrown under the bus.

Cons

The company's slow to move on projects. Nearly everything that's rushed is a break-fix. It feels like everything's a priority 1 issue, no matter what. It feels like the company grew way too quickly to get its feet under it, and everyone's work day is a game of QWOP.

Advice to Management

Take some time to focus on the foundations that make up a good organization, and slow down on expansion.

Great Opportunity

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated

Pros

Great Company - lots of passionate people
    Great opportunities to do lots of different jobs once you prove yourself
    Good pay
    Great customers

Cons

Politics -but they exist everywhere
    Would like to see more visible programs to promote women. Very talented ones there already

Kronos Incorporated Photos