Kronos Incorporated Reviews

Reset

1. Indy Tech Center PM

Current Employee - Project Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The tech center in Indianapolis is a great place to start your career. Start in Indy after graduating or in the first few years of your career. After a few years you can move into the many different positions available in the company.

Cons

Overall management is good. However depending on your direct manager, your experience will vary significantly. The direct management team has changed a lot in the past few years.

Advice to Management

Make sure the tech center is treated the same as the vertical employees. One Kronos seems like more of a tagline.

2. Excellent Company to work for

Current Employee - Automation Engineer in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Automation Engineer in Chelmsford, MA

Pros

Working as Automation Engineer and its nice to work with people who are passionate for their work. I have enjoyed my time at Kronos!!!

Cons

Really No words for cons

3. A Refreshing Career Choice

Current Employee - Marketing in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Kronos has been a wonderful place to work! I shifted my career path because my previous employer did not value the employee - so corporate values, office environment, and benefits were a top priority. Here are some observations: > The teams are actively dedicated to achieving the best results, yet are kind and welcoming - a tough balance to strike. > Aron, the CEO, always says hello and genuinely wants to know how my day is going. > The benefits are top-notch - they even include things like discounts on pet insurance. > The salary offerings are well above average, negating the need for negotiation. > Work/life balance is a top priority, resulting in a stress-free environment. > Even though the products seem boring (I mean come on, workforce management software?) the entire company keeps things fun and engaging.

Cons

Of course, nothing can exist without room for improvement: > On-boarding can be a struggle - beyond one mandatory seminar, training seems to fall onto your individual team. While this works in theory, some teams need you to dive right into work, resulting in delayed training. > Some run-of-the-mill benefits are missing - notably, gym membership subsidies. > The cafe at the Chelmsford campus has sub-par, overpriced food.

Advice to Management

Streamline and standardize new hire training - especially on the products Kronos offers. Polish your benefits package, and get a new company to handle the cafe!

5. Great place, great people

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time

Pros

Kronos has a culture I thought long lost in today's professional society - one where people can actually spend their entire career working for the same employer and maybe even have their manager over for dinner. For a software company that is continually improving their product through research, investment and innovation, the company has a familial feel no matter how long you've been employed. Kronos is a great place to work and I highly recommend considering Kronos if you are in the market for a really good job.

Cons

I will have to think about this as none are top of mind.

Advice to Management

Please stop giving us sugar.

6. Fantastic company!

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked at Kronos for 6 years - and I love the company culture. The senior management team is inspiring and yet down-to-earth. It's very clear they care about employees - and it shows!

Cons

None that I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work - and keep pushing us to grow / expand!!

7. Ed Services Release Manager

Current Employee - Absolutely Rewarding in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Absolutely Rewarding in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated (More than 10 years)

Pros

Top Quality training content Great Benefits Fantastic staff

Cons

Not a 40 hours a week job

Advice to Management

Change Management must be presented in a positive way where employees can benefit, so it can be accepted.

Happy to be here!

Pros

Can we just say that Aron is a fantastic leader? It's rare to find a CEO with such a strong focus on the people in his organization. I know that when I see him, whether in the office or on the road or at a company event, he's going to say Hi, greet me by name, ask about my kids. This emphasis on people flows downward, and I've seen this company do some tremendous things to support their employees. On a personal level but also on a professional level. There have been plenty of opportunities for development - to receive training, to participate in stretch projects, and to move into other positions.

Cons

Upward mobility is pretty broken with a very visible glass ceiling for women - the opportunities I spoke of above seem to mostly be lateral. I'm not sure the pay is competitive and any pay conversations are always balanced with "but our culture!" which is only a good argument up to a point.

9. Open, Engaging, Inspring

Current Employee - Vice President in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Vice President in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated (More than a year)

Pros

Kronos has proven to be an open, transparent culture that is challenging while being supportive. It's undergoing a transformation as it becomes a cloud company and seems to be building trust with its team along the way. From the CEO on down through the ranks, I've found an openness to challenging the status quo, transparency in working through change with the team and comfort in giving top performers step-up opportunities.

Cons

While there is an openness to new ideas, it can be challenging to break through in a culture that has inspired so many people to stay for decades. The long tenure has not created a hesitancy to tackle change but it does present the basic challenge of finding roles for top performers to advance when so many leaders have decades of industry-specific knowledge under their belt.

Advice to Management

Over-communicate your strategy to the broader team as you lead the organization through this transformation.

10. Great corporate culture

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

Pros

Very friendly and open environment.Colleagues and management are always willing to help. There are many bright engineers. Work/life balance is really great here! All in all very customer and employee oriented company.

Cons

Quite conservative approach to innovation and development. The path from idea to decision is slow.

Advice to Management

Accept more risk to encourage faster innovation, technological upgrades and process improvements. Give engineers more freedom to influence this areas.

11. Great Company Overall

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Kronos is overall a fantastic place to work. Great people, small company feel at a very quickly growing company. Teams work well together.

Cons

Lack of clear career development. Salaries are quite variable across the same positions/roles/responsibilities.

Advice to Management

Continue the great spirit that is Kronos, but don't lose the best people because you're not willing to budge on career opportunity or growth opportunities.

RSS Feed </> Embed